Jack's Birthday Past

Hello party people!! Today I have a busy day, so I have to do this early, or else I WILL forget... oh also, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY DANIEL!! ILYSM IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!! PLEASE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM IF YOU CAN!! Now onto the chapter!!

1 week... I thought as I ate breakfast. It's been at least 1 week, and I think I am fine... but I'm just surprised it only took 1 week! "Good morning everybody," Jack says as he went towards the fridge. "How are your ankles Princess?"

"I think they're healed," I said getting off of my seat. "See? I think our punishment is over, right Jack?"

"Oh thank god..." Jack said. "Oh be quiet, at least yours was easy, I had to be taken care of for 1 whole week!"

"Dude, I thought you would enjoy that," Zach says, sitting next to me. "Nope, usually I like to take care of myself. And to be honest, I actually like the onesies, but only because they were big and comfy..."

"You sure are something, aren't you Sharp Stars?" Jonah says as he shook his head and chuckled. I smiled at him back as I said, "I sure am." then I got a text from Katie, reminding me that I'm meeting her and some of my friends at KI on July 10th. "Oh shoot..." I said as I was texting Katie back. "What's up QB?" Corbyn asked. "Hey is it ok if I got to KI with some of my friends on July 10th?" All the guys looked at me with surprise as Jonah says, "Wait, you're still going to hang out with your friends?"

"Of course I am, don't worry, I won't tell them anything about you guys, you just need to drop me off at KI," I said as I took a bite of my cereal. "Oh ok, I mean I guess I can take you," Jonah says with a shrug. "Thanks Jonah! I also feel like I'm missing something else..." Then Daniel says, "You mean the fact that Jack's birthday is in 2 days." I turned around towards Jack, who was giving Daniel a death glare, as I exclaimed, "I didn't know your birthday is coming up!" Jack rolled his eyes as he says, "Yeah, yeah, it is, but I really don't want to celebrate it."

"Why not?" I asked. "I mean even I celebrate my birthday, even though it wasn't with my family." As he got up he says, "Well I just think birthdays are a way to tell you that your getting older every day, so I just don't want to." Jack walked away, leaving everyone speechless, then I asked, "Is he like this every year?" All the guys nodded as Zach says, "But the only reason why is because his parents actually died on his birthday, when they were going to surprise him with going to a skate park."

"Oh my god, no wonder he's so pissed..." I said. "You know what? We should plan a surprise party for him!"

"Bad idea QB," Corbyn says. "Jack isn't really the party type."

"Well I'm making him," I said with determination. Jonah raises his eyebrow as he says, "Oh really? And how are you going to do that?"

"I don't know how to be honest," I said getting up. "But a great way to start is to talk to him."

"Uhh, WB, I don't think that's a good idea either," Daniel says. "Jack can be very sensitive with this subject."

"And I'm sensitive in general, so it will be fine," I said as I get upstairs. "And if it fails... I'll wear onesies for a month." All the boys look at each other and shrug, then Zach says, "Alright!" Then Corbyn immediately shouts, "DEAL!", scaring the rest of us. "Ok! Wish me luck!"

"We wish you all of it..." Jonah says as I went upstairs then in front of Jack's room.

I hope you all party for Daniel's birthday!! WHOOP, WHOOP!! So with that, it ends a short chapter of Kidnapped! STAY PARTYING PEOPLE!! (sorry for being so short tho...)