The Cute and The Tune

Hello party people!! Right now track practice is suppose to happen, but I'm injured, and I'm done with my workout for the day, so... LET'S GO ON TO THE CHAPTER!!

"ANYWAYS," I said. "Giraffe, answer the question." Daniel sat down next to me, followed by the boys, probably interested with what Daniel will say. "Well for one thing, being Jonah's favorite is that he's very overprotective. Like very." All the boys all nodded in agreement as he says, "Ok, that's definitely not true!" I raise an eyebrow, then said, "Hey be right back, I'm going to get a water." As I got up, I winced in pain, and started to walk towards the fridge, but then I felt someone picking me up, and immediately putting me back on the couch. "Ok, you are definitely not going to get water, because I will." As he got up, I murmured, "Not overprotective, huh?"

"I heard that!" he shouted, scaring everyone. "Ok! How else was he like?"

"Well, he also loves to hang out with his favorite... like a lot."

"Ok, that is definitely not true!" Jonah as handing me a water, and sitting down. "Well you did hang out with me that night, without getting annoyed about the fact that it was late..."

"See!" Daniel says, then Corbyn says, "This is also why Queen B calls you Father J." Jonah rolls his eyes as he says, "Whatever."

"Jonah also loves to baby his favorite a lot..." Zach says. "Similar to how he is so overprotective," Jack comments. "I have noticed that love to baby me a little Father J," I said, knowing that he's probably embarrassed about the fact that we have been talking about him. "Well I'm not the only 'father' in this group," he replies. "Daniel also loves to have cute things with him!" I really don't know if I should take the fact that Giraffe thinks I'm cute as a complement... "Woah, wait," August then says. "Does that make Soph the baby of the group." Ok, maybe not... "Now that I'm thinking about it, she kinda is..." Jack says. "HA! Finally I'm not the baby of the group!" Zach shouts.

"Yeah, but you still act like one..." I murmured. "I heard that!" Zach shouted. "Good for you, Baby Z! You can actually listen!" Everyone started to laugh as he blushes in embarrassment. "Hey, what time is it?" August asked. Jonah looks at his phone and says, "Oh gosh, it's already 10:30, Sharp Stars, you need to go to bed now." I rolled my eyes as I said, "This just shows an example of how you baby me." Jonah just picks m up bridal style, and says, "Well that's what you get for being the baby of the group!"

"I'm 15!"

"That makes you 4 years younger than me. Maybe even more depending on the year." I raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh really? Then when's your birthday?"

"June 16, 1999." I looked at him with surprise as I said, "Oh my god, I was born March 25, 2003."

"See, the baby of the group." Jonah then set me down near the bathroom and said, "Now go take a shower, I'll get your pajamas." Before I could say anything, he closes the door, then says, "AND I WILL STAND HERE UNTIL YOU DO YOUNG LADY." I rolled my eyes then said, "Is this what I get for doing something stupid?!"

"Yep!" I smirked and thought, Just like a father... and started to take a shower. After I was done taking a shower, and brushing my teeth, I shouted, "Hey Father J, do you have my clothes?!"

"Yeah, here you go!" he says, sticking his hand inside the bathroom. I then took the clothes, and started to change, noticing that these aren't my pajamas. "What the-" I thought looking at them. It was a light pink onesie with a hood that has bunny ears. "You gotta be kidding me Jonah!" I shouted. "This is what you get for spraining both of your ankles!" I groaned as I said, "I fucking hate you sometimes..."

"LANGUAGE!" Jonah shouts, scaring me, then I quickly changed into the pajamas, knowing that I really shouldn't question it anymore. I look absolutely ridiculous... I thought looking myself in the mirror. "Are you coming out WB?!" I heard Daniel shout. "Giraffe? What the hell are you doing?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" I heard Corbyn shout. "We're here to see your new look!"

"Son of a-"

"LANGUAGE DUDE! C'MON!" Zach shouts. I then cursed under my breath, and thankfully the boys didn't hear that time. "I don't want to come out!" I shouted. "I look like a pink bunny! Plus this onesie is too big!"

"But wasn't that the point?" I heard Jack ask Jonah. "Yeah, it was for doing the most stupid thing ever!"

"Either way I'm not coming out!" I heard the handle jiggle as Zach says, "Hey I think the door is unlocked!" I whispered, "Shit, shit, shit!" as I tried to lock the door, but it was opened, and I fell on my butt. "Ow!" I said, then I looked up to see all the guys looking at me like I was the cutest thing. "Oh shut up, now please help me!" Zach immediately picked me up like a baby and started to treat me like one. I felt my face turned redder and redder in embarrassment, but even though, I low keyed liked it. "You like being carried don't you Princess?" All I did was bury my head into Zach neck, as I murmured, "Maybe..." All the guys chuckled as Jonah said, "Ok Sharp Stars, I think it's time for you to go to bed."

"Can't I stay up a little longer?" I asked, trying not to whine. "Nope!" Zach says putting me down on my bed. "Can you guys at least sing something for me?" All of them looked at me with surprise, then I said, "Oh don't act so surprised, I practically heard all of you guys sing!"

"Actually you haven't heard me and Jonah sing," Jack replies. "But I know you guys can." Jonah raises his eyebrow as he says, "How are you so sure?"

"Easy I listen. I can hear you singing when you're in the shower, and Jack, I can easily hear you singing a little something here or there when the boys aren't in the room. Trust me, I KNOW you guys can sing." All the boys looked at each other with disbelief, but then Jack says, "Well what do you want us to sing to you since you caught us?"

"Falling in Love with You by Elvis."

"Oh I know that one!" Daniel comments. "It's a really nice tune!" I smirked as I said, "Which is why I want you guys to sing it. Now sing!" The boys looked at each other, shrugged, then started to sing, and let me just say, it sounds absolutely beautiful!
Wise men say, only fools rush in,

But I can't help, falling in love, with you

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?

If I can't help, falling in love with you

Like a river flows, surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Someday, we're meant to be

So take my hand, take my whole life too

If I can't help, falling in love, with you

Finally when they finished the last note, I started to feel sleepy and murmured, "See, I told you guys that you could sing." But all I can hear was chuckling as they said, "Goodnight Soph."

"Goodnight my little singers," I murmured, drifting off to a good night sleep.

And that's the end of another chapter! Man... seriously, how am I going to end this story?? Hmm... I think I have somewhat of an idea... but of course it's not over, I still have a LOT to tell... anyways, I hope you all have a great day!! Stay partying people!!