The Legend of the Death Grip

Hello party people!! It's going to be a short one today, because why not? I'm trying to speed up some things though because I think I'm putting too much detail into some events of the story...

"Oh boy... I'll be in my room hiding then..." I said going downstairs, then I heard Daniel shout, "There's no hiding and you know it WB!" Whelp I tried... I thought as I went to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. When I was done, I heard a knock on the door and Daniel saying, "WB, I got your onesie for you!" I roll my eyes as I opened the door and said, "Just give it to me. I'm ready for the worst tomorrow..." He chuckles, giving it to me and saying, "I don't think you really are..." I closed the door in front of his face and say, "Yes, I am. Now go to bed, I'll change into it, you don't have to guard me."

"Are you sure about that," Daniel asks, questioning me. I sigh as I say, "Yes I am for certain that I will. I promise." and I meant it, believe it or not. "Ok WB, good night, see you tomorrow."

"Ok Giraffe." So with that, I changed into my new onesie to see that I was a panda, and as per usual it was way too big for me, but I guess the guys like it that way. After I was done changing, I finally got into bed, wondering how Zach will react with me in his favorite onesie that he likes to see people wear.

I slowly woke up and looked at my phone to see that it's only 5:15. Might as well get up and eat breakfast... I thought as I got up and stretched. I then went upstairs to see all the boys awake, so I said, "Good morning everyone, I didn't know you all would wake up this early." Corbyn then says, "Yeah, I don't how we did it really... whoa Zach, I think you should see this." My eyes widen, forgetting the fact that I was wearing Zach's favorite onesie, and I started to back away. Zach looked up, saw me, and couldn't stop staring at me, like he was in a trance. "So much for training..." I heard Jonah murmur as Daniel starts to chuckle. "Oh god, Princess I would run if I were you..." I heard Jack say. I immediately started to run down back into my room, not wanting to wonder what Zach is going to do with me. I looked around quickly if there were any hiding spots, so after deciding, I hear the door open, and I immediately crawled under the bed. "Baby DJ! Where are you?!" Zach shouts as I heard his footsteps going down the stairs. "Don't worry, I won't do anything bad, I'll just cuddle you till the end of time!" I gasped, then covered my mouth, praying that Zach wouldn't find me, but unfortunately, he did. "I found you!" he says, putting my feet out of my bed. "H-hey Zach..." I said slowly getting up. "I was just going to get-" Immediately I ran upstairs, not thinking about the consequences, then I said, "Hide me! Zach is going to cuddle me to death!"

"Yeah he's really known for his death grip..." Jonah says, getting more coffee. "Legend has it that only one person has escaped from his death grip," Corbyn says very dramatically. "Who then?"

"No one," Zach says, making me tense, and turn around. "Which is also why I don't use it as much, but when I do, there's definitely no stopping it." I immediately ran behind Jack and said, "Stay away from me you little demon!"

"C'mon my little Panda Bear, it will only be for one day, I promise."

"Seriously? Little Panda Bear?" I questioned, still behind Jack. Zach just shrugged as he says, "It seems like a way cuter nickname than Baby DJ." I rolled my eyes, then slowly got off of Jack asking, "It's for one day, correct?"

"Yep."

"And if I don't cuddle for you?"

"Hmm... I don't know... last time I remember I tackled the person and made them cuddle with me." I gulped with nervousness as I said, "It kinda looks like I have no choice."

"So are you ready then?" Zach asks eagerly. I sigh, then smile and say, "Yep, just let me get some stuff ok?"

I have literally nothing else to say besides the fact that school starts on Monday again... (NOOOOOOOO!! WHY?!?!?!) Anyways, I hope you guys are having a great Saturday!! Stay partying people!!