Big Fight?

Hello party people!! Sorry for not updating sooner, I was way too busy these past 3 days, and now I have time! So let's get on with this story!!

"That's great..." I said as I rolled my eyes. "But I think I did a lot more than you, Hannah..." She raises her eyebrow as she says, "Oh really? Well I went to Hawaii, then France for the whole summer?"

"I took karate classes, and can kick your ass."

"Well I don't think so."

"Well I do."

"Is that a challenge?" she questioned, making me say, "Yeah. It is. Karate match at the gym at 5th Bell."

"You're on Sophia. You're going down." As she said this, I narrowed my eyes, then saw the black van coming, so all I did was say, "Whatever you say Hannah." I walked away from her, not listening to anything she was shouting at me, going inside the car to see Daniel in the drivers' seat. "Hey WB, how was your first day of school?"

"Eh, you know, the usual boredom of a 80 minute class."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, and it's 4, 80 min classes, so it can be very boring."

"Wow, I sure don't want to be in your position."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Giraffe."

"Well anyways, who was that girl you were talking to?" I hesitated before saying anything, but then I said, "How much can I curse?"

"I mean it doesn't really matter to me that much, just don't go overboard."

"Ok, well the bitch's name is Hannah, and she is such a slut. She's the richest girl in the school, and everyone literally wants to be notice by her. I don't know why people like her would go to schools like this..."

"Well it is your classic, 'greedy rich girl'..." Daniel comments, making me nod in agreement. "That is true, but there's also other people who are rich, but not such a... well a..."

"A bitch?" I nodded in agreement, then he asked, "So if Hannah is such a bitch, then why was she talking to you?"

"I don't know... she's been a bully to me since the beginning of freshmen year. She would always would make rude comments on everything I do, have, or wear. But probably because I was the only one that could actually shut her up, on her speeches that were basically about her. I was also the one who pranked her every day during April, of course starting with, April's Fool Day."

"Ok, so what did you guys even talk about since you guys are enemies?"

"Well... I might have challenged her to a karate match tomorrow during 5th Bell." Immediately Daniel stopped the car as he turned towards me and shouted, "WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry Giraffe! It just came out to me, and I didn't think she would actually accept and-"

"You need to win this WB! I am NOT going to let you lose especially with how much training you did!" I looked at him with surprise as I said, "Wait. You're not mad at me for challenging her?"

"Nope, actually believe it or not, me and the boys would always challenge each other when you're not home."

"Oh ok, so that's way the couch looked like it lost a leg."

"Oh that? Yeah, Zach challenged Jonah to a wrestling match, and it didn't end well..."

"Well no shit, you guys literally broke the couch!"

"Hey I tried to stop it, but it was already too late once they started..." I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I said, "Sure..." Daniel got out of the van as he says, "I'm serious WB, no one ever challenges Jonah to anything unless they want a death wish."

"So I guess Baby Z was having a 'death wish moment'?" I questioned as we went inside. "What are you guys talking about?" Corbyn asked. "We're talking about the time that Baby Z and Father J had a wrestling match," I said, immediately getting the idea of their nicknames. "Oh my gosh, they were having a father to son moment! That's so cute!"

"Wait, what now?" Daniel asked, looking at me with surprise. "You know, Baby Z? Father J?" Daniel and Corbyn looked at each other with confusion, then I sighed and said, "Never mind..." Then Corbyn says, "Oh wait, I get it now, Baby Z AND Father J!" After hearing it again, Daniel finally said, "Oh ok!"

"Took you long enough..." I said, rolling my eyes. "HEY!" Both Corbyn and Daniel shout in unison. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, shout to me all you want, but if I put on my earbuds, I won't hear a thing." Then I heard Jack say, "It's true guys, I once tried to get Sophia's attention, but all she did was sat there, not even caring. She was also very surprised when I took off one of her earbuds, and shouted at her." 

"Thanks a lot for scaring me though," I said, rolling my eyes. "I think I can still hear your screaming in my nightmares."

"Ha, ha, very funny," Jack commented, rolling his eyes. We all chuckled a bit, then Zach comes in saying, "Hey Panda Bear!" I rolled my eyes as I said, "Still calling me Panda Bear?"

"Of course my little Panda Bear! I mean after you wore that panda bear onesie, I just couldn't stop thinking about it of course!"

"Well I'm not wearing that thing again..." I said crossing my arms. "I know, which is why I have a photo of your wearing it! And it's even cuter because you are sleeping!"

"WHAT?!" all of us shouted at the same time. "What? It's true," Zach said getting out his phone. "See?" All the guys gathered around the phone before I could even take a look at it. "Aww! QB, you look so cute in this!"

"Yeah, but even though, I could see her drool everywhere," Daniel commented, making me blush. "But send me this!"

"Send me it too!" Jack shouted, making me angry and embarrassed at the same time. "I will!"

"YOU BETTER NOT ZACH!" I shouted, startling the guys. "What in the world is going on here?" Jonah shouted. "Zach took a picture of me asleep! It's embarrassing Father J, tell him to delete it!" Jonah looked at Zach as he says, "No way I'm going to delete this! I mean look at it!" He showed Jonah the photo, making him say, "Ok, that IS a pretty cute photo of you Sharp Stars."

"I know right!"

"OK!" I shouted, getting their attention. "While you guys send pictures of me asleep. I have an announcement."

"Oh is it about the fight?" Daniel asked, making the guys look at me with surprise. "Did you get into a fight Princess?"

"Well not really. I technically was challenged to have a karate match with Hannah during 5th Bell."

"She's basically WB's arch-nemesis," Daniel explained. "Is she the rich girl in your grade or something?" Corbyn asked. "Yep, and I just challenged her to a karate match. And knowing her, she probably told everyone about it, so you guys should come to watch." They looked at me with surprise as Jonah says, "You want us to watch?" I sighed as I said, "Look, I know you guys don't really like to go outside, being assassins and all, but I would appreciate it if you guys would come and at least support me in disguise. I know I might not see you guys in the crowd, but I will definitely know if you guys are really there or not. Now if you excuse me, I have some homework to do." I started to get up, and get my stuff, going downstairs to my room, hearing Zach asking, "Does Panda Bear really have homework? Or she's using that as an excuse?" So I answer saying, "Maybe I am! Maybe I'm not, who knows really?" smirking a little, knowing that the guys would definitely get what I'm saying. Whelp since I don't have homework, might as well start training for the fight tomorrow, I thought as I put down my stuff and started to train with the punching bag the guys got me as a present. I'm hoping I'll kick that smartass smirk she has on her face, I thought as I started to punch and kick the bag. I better win this shit for the guys...

Sorry again for not updating sooner! Just bear with me please!! Anyways, stay partying people!!!!