What Makes Up a Father

Hello party people!! Guess who got injured during track? Yep, I got injured, so now I'm one of the many freshman injured in track! And let me just say, there are a LOT of freshman injured... like only one sophomore in track is injured. I don't know why, probably because we're new to this, but still, it's kinda fun. I mean we get to workout for a little amount, then just do homework! That sounds great to me! Anyways, onto the chapter!!

"OH MY GOD, SOPHIA!" I heard Jonah said as he ran up to me. "I knew this was a bad idea!" Daniel commented, looking at me. "This was your fault Jack!"

"Woah, hey, I didn't know Soph would get really injured like that!" I looked over to see that Daniel was just ready to burst, but I said, "It's fine Giraffe, it wasn't Noodles' fault... it was mine. I'm sorry guys, I knew it would be hard for me, but I just didn't want back down..." Jonah sighed as he says, "It's fine Sharp Stars, just don't do that again ok?" I nodded as Zach says, "Hey, even though, that was pretty good for a first DJ!" I chuckled as Corbyn says, "Wait, that was your first?"

"Actually, it was." All the guys looked at me with surprise, then Jack says, "Ok, if I'm the King of Skateboarding, then your definitely the Queen of Skateboarding." I shrugged as I said, "I won't call myself the Queen, but you can call me the Princess." Jack smirks as he says, "Ok, Princess." I rolled my eyes, then I said, "Ok, but only you can call me that... and if any of you guys call me Princess, I swear to god I will-"

"OK!" Daniel shouts, interrupting. "Can you get up Soph?"

"I don't know Giraffe... I guess I'll try," so I tried to get up, getting on both of my feet, but then I stood tall, I started to wince in pain. I cursed under my breath as I said, "I must have sprained my ankles..."

"Both of them?" Zach asked. "Probably... don't worry, I had this happen to me once."

"Woah, wait, with both ankles?!" Corbyn questioned. "Ok, not really, but still, it usually takes 5 to 14 days for both to heal." Jonah groaned as I said, "Look I'm sorry Father Jonah, it was stupid, and dumb, but it will heal, and when it does, I'll train harder than I have before. I promised." He looked at me, then says, "Looks like we have no choice. Someone help Sharp Stars up, it's getting kinda late." Jack picked me up, making me squeal, and say, "I said I sprained my ankles, but it doesn't mean I have to stop training!" As Jack put me down on the couch, Daniel sits next to me and says, "What do you mean Soph?"

"Well I mean I still can shoot a gun, and I can stand up, I just can't use my ankles a lot." Jack sits down to the left of me as he says, "She's got a point guys, I mean I actually was in the same situation to." Daniel and I looked at him with surprise as we said, "Really?"

"Yeah, it was actually because I was practicing the trick."

"Well then that's why you shouldn't have done that trick," Jonah says. "We were lucky that Sophia wasn't worse." I scoffed as I said, "The only reason you don't want me to get injured is because of the mission." Then Zach quietly says, "Actually, I really like you here and healthy, and not because of the mission." I looked at him with surprise as he says, "And I the guys think the same thing to." I looked at the other guys as they nodded in agreement, even Jonah. Woah... I did NOT see that coming... So I said casually, "Well then... thanks guys for caring for me..."

"No problem DJ," Corbyn says with a smirk. "Ok, I NEED to find a new nickname for you," Daniel says. "Seriously, I can't be the only one who's calling you Soph!" I chuckled as I said, "Well maybe we have something in common that might help."

"Well... what do you like."

"I love chocolate!"

"Ugh, I hate chocolate..." I looked at him with disappointment as I said, "Oh right... I forgot..." Then after thinking about what I liked, I then said, "But I do love watermelon!" Daniel's face lit up with excitement as he says, "Really?"