The Start of Why Don't We?

Hello party people!! Today has been a great Lazy Sunday for me, and the last day of spring break, since school is starting tomorrow (unfortunately) so let's just get this chapter started!!

"Ok, I better see you at my room in 5 minutes, or else." I rolled my eyes as I said, "Yeah, yeah, just go upstairs and I'll meet you ok?" Zach immediately ran upstairs, probably timing when I exactly got here, so quickly I got my phone, earbuds, and laptop and went upstairs. But before I actually went upstairs, I went to the bathroom, then went inside Zach's room where he was waiting. Zach shares a room with Corbyn and Jonah because they're the ones who don't have OCD, unlike Jack and Daniel. But it doesn't mean that their room is really messy, but it means that they care less if their room is clean or not. "Good, you came here just on time," Zach says as I laid down next to him. "I told you, I just needed some things. Just let me watch this ok?" He just nodded and started to cuddle with me as I got out my computer and started to watch Newsies. "Hey what are you watching?" Zach asked, still cuddling me. "It's a movie musical called Newsies. I actually watched it many times before, I just really like it a lot."

"It does look pretty cool," he says, then I took out one of my earbuds and said, "Then watch it with me, we can start from the beginning if you want." Zach put on the earbud and with that we started to watch the beginning of Newsies. There were a few cuss words that Zach didn't want me to hear, even though I already heard them, but still, he was protective of it. As I started to sing one of the songs, Zach looked at me with surprise, then I said, "What? I thought you heard my singing before."

"I know, it's just that it surprises me how good of a singer you are." I blushed as I said, "I'm not a good singer... I mean sure I always wanted to be one when I was little, but that dream died a long time ago..."

"Oh c'mon Panda Bear. You must have something you still have that almost made your dream come true."

"I mean I have a song that I have been working on, but Baby Z, I don't think it's really good."

"Oh you mean the song you sang on the car that day?" I nodded, then he got off of me and said, "Then maybe I could help. I mean you shouldn't be stopping on your dream because of anyone. Even when you're an assassin." I thought about this as he said this, then I sighed and said, "Ok... but let me just warn you, it's not really good..." So with that, me and Zach started to work on my song, singing, trying to get the right notes and lyrics for the chorus.

I need you in my life like limelight

Wherever I go I'm taking you

Whenever I call you're my lifeline

I never hang up I depend you

You fly with me so I call you redeye

Sky's so clear when you're the view

I only say it cause I really mean it

I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling

Sky's so clear when you're the view

Anywhere I go I'm taking you

When Zach and I finished the last note of the song, we heard clapping, and we turn around to see all the guys behind us. "That was really good guys," Corbyn says sitting next to us. "Wait wasn't that the song you sang one day in the car Sharp Stars?" Jonah asked. "Yes actually, and Zach and I decided to finish it all."

"But it's not finished yet," Zach says. "Well can I help? It sounds pretty cool," Daniel says. "Sure, all of you guys can help... I actually have an idea."

"Sure, what is it?" Jack says, sitting on the ground. "I was actually thinking that you all would sing it as a band?"

"Wait are you saying that we should form a band?" Zach asks. "Well not really, I just want you all to sing it since you all harmonize really well together."

"I don't know Sharp Stars..." Jonah says. "I mean starting a band means having to reveal ourselves to the world."

"Which is why I'm not really suggesting that idea," I said. "I just want you guys to at least sing this song to me. Please."

"I mean I'm fine with that if you guys are," Daniel starts to say. "Same with me," Corbyn says with a smile. Jack and Zach just nodded in agreement, then we all looked at Jonah with an answer. All he did was sigh as he says, "I guess we can do that... but only that!" I smiled as I said, "Then let's finish this song!"

"Why don't we!" all the guys said at the same time, making me say, "Hey... if you ever form a band, that could be your guys' band name!"

"That would actually be pretty cool," Corbyn says. "If we ever do that is..." After that we all started to talk about them forming a band, and me becoming their songwriter after we were done with the mission. Jonah even agreed with this, which surprises me the most, but only because he wants to try something different. So finally after hours of talking and brainstorming, we finished the song, and the boys started to sing it.

I need you in my life like limelight

Wherever I go I'm taking you

Whenever I call you're my lifeline

I never hang up I depend you

You fly with me so I call you redeye

Sky's so clear when you're the view

I only say it cause I really mean it

I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling

Sky's so clear when you're the view

Anywhere I go I'm taking you

I need you in my life like limelight

Wherever I go I'm taking you

Whenever I call you're my lifeline

I never hang up I depend you

You fly with me so I call you redeye

Sky's so clear when you're the view

I only say it cause I really mean it

I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling

Sky's so clear when you're the view

Anywhere I go I'm taking you

Anywhere I got I'm taking you

Sky's so clear when you're the view

I only say it cause I really mean it

I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling

Sky's so clear when you're the view

Anywhere I go I'm taking you

Ayy, I had time to write more than last time!! Ugh, but school starts tomorrow, plus I have track meets on Tuesday and Wednesday, and even though I'm injured, still I have to go... so I don't know if I'll post on those days, maybe, maybe not, but I'll let you know tomorrow after school, before practice. Anyways, I hope you all are having a great Sunday!! Stay partying people!!