Movie Night!

Hello party people!! Right now I am NOT suppose to be on my computer, so this chapter will be quick, sorry!

I groaned as I said, "Fine... now if you excuse me, I have a shower to take."

"I'll get her!" Jack says, picking me up bridal style before I could run off. "Seriously Noodles?!"

"I have no choice or else Jonah will slap me in the face!" Jack says, putting me down near the bathroom. "Now here," he says, handing me my new onesie. "It's going to be a long 2 weeks for the both of us..."

"I wish you all of the luck," I said, getting it. "Thanks, you too."

"Thanks," so with that, I closed the door, and started to take a shower and brush my teeth. Finally when I was done, I looked myself in the mirror to see I was a cow. Eh, it could but worse... I thought as put my hood up, revealing my cow ears, then I looked down to see it was a cow tail attached to it, with a little bell. "You gotta be fucking kidding me..." I murmured, then I heard a knock on the door saying, "YOU DONE YET QB?!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" I said, limping my way towards the door. I breathed in and out as I opened the door, then I said, "Here? You guys happy?" All the guys squealed in excitement, well, mostly Zach, but still, most definitely squealed. "You look adorable!" Corbyn says, picking me up like a baby. How are any of these boys carrying me?! I thought as Corbyn picked me up. "Ugh, this is embarrassing..." I said, still burying my head into Corbyn's neck. "Yes, but you seem to enjoy it," Daniel says, probably smirking too. All I did was grumble as I murmured, "Maybe I do..." All the boys chuckled, then I heard Jack ask, "Hey Princess, do you want to watch a movie tonight?" Still having my head buried into Corbyn's neck, I said, "Sure..." So with that, we all went upstairs, and started to watch the movie as Jonah made popcorn for us. "What are we watching?" I asked as Corbyn set me down on the couch. "IT of course!" Zach said excitedly. "I have watched it before, but it's really worth it to watch it again." Jack and Daniel nodded in agreement as I started to get a little scared, since horror movies aren't really my thing. "Are you sure we're watching IT, and not any other movie like Harry Potter?"

"I wish..." Jonah said as he was sitting down. "Dude, we watched that series at least 5 times because of you!" Jack says. "Yeah, thanks to you, I know what will happen, and when it will happen to the point that it's not even good to watch!" Daniel says. "Besides, it's our turn to pick the movie, so that's that." As Daniel made the last decision, I just thought about the fact that I really don't want to watch this movie, but even though, I don't want to look any cuter than I am now! Ugh, these clothes are embarrassing enough! I can't look weak in front of the guys! I just have to suck it up! I thought as the movie was starting, but the thing was, it was way harder than I thought to not get scared. Especially me, since I can be very sensitive at times. When the jump scare immediately happened, I immediately squealed, and hugged the nearest person, which was actually Jonah, who also looked scared. He was probably thinking of the same thing too... I thought, looking at his scared face, then I saw Corbyn, who was became a little more scared. So I whispered, "Hey Bean?" Corbyn looked at me and whispered back, "What?"

"Want to cuddle with me and Jonah? I think it's safe to say that we're all scared of this."

"Hey since when did I say I was scared?" Jonah questioned. "I can literally see it in your eyes Father J, don't argue with me." Jonah looked at me with surprise, then shrugged, probably knowing that everything I said was true. So Corbyn scooted over near us, so he was cuddling with me and Jonah, with the two on the side, and me, of course, in the middle. But during the middle of the movie, I started to get more and more sleepy the minute, so before I know if, I fell a deep sleep, hearing the boys just saying aww as I fell asleep between Corbyn and Jonah.

Stay partying people!! Don't ask why I'm grounded, just be happy I'm doing this.