Part 38 : shady business pt.2

Start from the beginning

Brawnz : "troops ? How many are we talking about ?"

Me : "hmm..... not much. I think it's about thirty Royal Guards"

Brawnz : "thirty?! Is that it?! There are at least a hundred mercenaries here. I don't think thirty will be enough"

Me : "they're the Royal Guards, they can manage. Besides, we don't need to kill all of them. Which brings us to the next step of the plan"

Nebula : "next step ?"

Me : "yeah, you and your team will come with me to the top floor to get the headmaster"

Nebula : "the headmaster ? But he's guarded by dozens of highly trained mercenaries. Can we even reach the top floor ?" She said looking concerned.

Me : "don't worry about that, when the Royal Guards came charging in, most of them are probably going to join the fight. When that time comes, we'll move in and get the headmaster. Once we captured him, the mercenaries will have no choice but to surrender"

Dew : "why ?"

Me : "because their employer, more importantly their payment source will no longer be able to pay them. And I don't think they're willing to die for nothing"

Nebula : "okay then, sounds like a plan"

Me : "Neo, I'm counting on you to get those gates open" i said as she just nodded with a smile.

Nebula : "what now ?"

Me : "we wait. And one more thing, do you guys have an emergency evacuation for students here ?"

Octavia : "yes we do. If the alarm went off, all students and teachers will evacuate to the basement before escaping through the tunnels"

Me : "where does the tunnel lead too ?"

Octavia : "i think it's somewhere south of here"

Me : "hmm... we can use this to get the students away from the battle"

Nebula : "good idea" she said as the others nodded.

Me : "okay then, twenty minutes before the guards change shifts, we need to be ready in position" as i said is that, Neo suddenly pulled my shirt. She then showed me her scroll.

Neo : "i have an idea"

Me : "what is it ?"

Neo : "just trust me, it'll make opening those gates a whole lot easier"

Me : "hmm.... okay then, i'm counting on you" after that, she stood up and signaled team BRNZ to follow her.

Brawnz : "where are we going ? I thought we're going to strike later ?" Neo then pulled out her scroll again.

Neo : "there's some things that i need for my plan"

Brawnz : "okay then, lead the way" and with that, they left the room leaving me with team NDGO.

Nebula : "do you need anything else from us ?"

Me : "hmm.... let's see.... well, i could use a map of shade and uhh.... something to eat" i said as they just smiled.

Octavia : "i'll get you something from the cafeteria" she then stood up before walking out of the dorm.

Gwen : "i think i have a map somewhere" she said before she went through her backpack to look for a map.

Dew : "what do we do ?" She said pointing to herself and Nebula.

Me : "well, i'm going to the roof to get the information to the carrier bird" i said as i stood up and went to the roof.