Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (28)

*Jordan's Point of View*

Tye and I walked to the lake which was just a little ways from the playground. We threw a blanket down and started taking out the things from the bucket.

Tye took out a huge bag of grapes. I gaped at it. I don't remember packing that....

"Tye... Where did you even get all those?" I laughed. I didn't see him smuggle them into the basket.... They definitely weren't in the fridge either...

"Umm... A guy..." Tye giggled. He opened the bag and started popping grape after grape into his mouth. I just nibbled on the sandwich I packed.

"You're gonna make yourself sick, Tye! Stopp!" I complained as I snatched the bag from him.

"Someone's just jewous dat I gotsh all da gwapes!!" Tye mumbled with his mouth full.

"Maybe!" I said, stuffing my face with the grapes.

"Hey! Give them back!" Tye yelled. He jumped on top of me, trying to get the bag back. "You better give me those." Tye whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

"N-No.." I stuttered. He was making me breathless... just by laying on top of me.

"Hmmm... You sure?" He asked again, running his hand down my chest and over my hard on. I couldn't help it... I moaned.

"I-I'm ssssuree..." I murmured. Then, he kissed me. My body was electrified and I immediately grabbed his hair and pulled him down harder.

"Shhhh..." Tye broke the kiss and played with my hair. "Not now..." Tye told me.

"Alright..." I took a breath and settled myself. It was unbelievable how hot he made me...

"Let's go swimming!" Tye jumped up and ran to the lake, taking off his shirt on the way. That was enough motivation for me. I got up and chased him to the lake.

He hit the water first with me on his tail. I ripped off my shirt just before I landed in the cool water.

I shook my hair out and looked over at Tye. His hair was dripping and water droplets trickled slowly down his six pack. I licked my lips absent mindedly.

"I know, I know. I'm sexy." Tye winked at me and I splashed him.

"Hey! You got it in my eye! Oh you're gonna get it now!" Tye yelled before he jumped on me and pushed my head in the water. After a second or two, he let go and I gasped for air.

"You're so mean!" I complained, and I splashed him again and again and again.

"Alright alright! I surrender!" Tye yelled. I stopped splashing and gave him a big hug.

"I love you!!!" I said enthusiastically.

"You to Jordy!!" He said back, and then he kissed me.