Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (6)

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT READ IT. Thanks (:

*Tye's Point of View*

I didn't know why I couldn't control my actions. I guess it's because I didn't want to anymore. When I looked at Jordan... standing there shyly.... slightly blushing, I just lost it.

I walked towards his horror stricken face. My mind was screaming questions.

Why do I you find him attractive all of the sudden? Why did I have the urge to join him? Why am I doing this?

I knew the answer. But I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to accept it. But I knew what I DID want... and he was standing there... with water dripping down his chest in arms reach...

*Jordan's Point of View*

He took off his shirt and stared at me. His face was bunched up... like he wascontemplatingsomething. I was getting more aroused by the second. I hoped so much that he would take the step that would put us both in the hot water.

He proceeded to take off his pants, revealing his very hard erection. My heart beat picked up. I was breathing hard. I wanted him.

"Damn it Tye!!" I said through my teeth in frustration. Tye looked up at me, his eyes smoldering. I gasped.

Suddenly, Tye stepped in and forced me against the wall, joining our lips together. I moaned into the kiss and wound my arms around Tye's waist, pulling on the hem of his soaked boxers that still remained on his body. Tye slipped them off quickly and attached his lips to mine again.

My mind was screaming questions that I didn't want to know the answers to. All I wanted to do was have Tye hold me and kiss me. My erection hardened even more. I wanted Tye to make me cum so bad that it almost hurt, but I was much to shy to ask for that. Instead, I rubbed my boner against Tye's. Tye moaned and grabbed my member tightly.

I gasped at his touch and started kissing his neck as he pumped me. I was getting so close. I let out a throaty moan as Tye put me in his mouth and sucked hard and fast. I couldn't take it anymore. I released and came all over his face. He wiped it off and led my hand down to his throbbing member.

I blushed a little but took it in my hand and started pumping. He tilted his head back and moaned and then pressed himself closer to me, biting my neck. I pumped faster and faster. He released in my hand as he pulled at my hair.

He pulled back suddenly, stared me in the eyes, and bolted out the door.