Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (21)

*Jordan's Point of View*

I looked into Tye's eyes. They were full of hurt and pure misery. But he knew this was my dream. I got the acceptance letter yesterday. I should have told him earlier. I should have told him before he did this.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Tye. More than anyone could love a person. I loved him so much that it hurt. But I wanted a future... Why did living my dream hurt so much though?

"Tye... I don't know. It hurts... it hurts SO bad to leave you. I do love you." I blushed at this and my eyes started watering. I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave him here. I couldn't find it in my heart. "I can't do it. I can't leave you Tye." I said suddenly. I looked up at him. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

Tye's head shot up and he looked at me seriously.

"Jordan.... are you sure? Positive? I mean, this is EVERYTHING that you have worked for. You're going to throw that away for me?" He asked. I knew he wanted me to stay. He wanted me to stay so badly. I saw it in his face, but he had the courage to let me go. That showed me how much he truly loved me. It showed me that I couldn't leave. I loved him.

"I'm throwing it away because I want to be with you. If following my dreams means a life without you, then I can't do it because it hurts to bad." I said softly, blushing slightly at the words I just said. The raw truth. I continued to stare into his eyes though. Even though I wanted to hide my face because I felt shy about it. I wanted to show him how serious I was.

"I love you Jordan." Tye said sincerely. I smiled slightly at his words and blushed a bit harder. I touched his face.

"I love you to Tye." I said, and our lips connected. My lips fit into his like they were meant to be there. My stomach did backflips and I felt light headed from the feeling of the kiss. It was true love. I could feel it in my heart. And I hope it lasts forever.