Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (14)

*Jordan's Point of View*

I woke up early again. I didn't want to talk to Tye. Not after what happened. If he IS gay... great... but if he is still unsure, it was just going to break my heart. I would prefer staying away from him until he makes his decision.

I glanced over at Tye's bed. He was still fast asleep, snoring softly. He was laying on his stomach holding his pillow to his chest. His hair was touseled everywhere and his face was soft and relaxed. He looked adorable.

I tore my eyes away from him and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. There, I looked in the mirror. My eyes had circles under them and my face had blotches of red on it from where the pillow was rubbing.

I hopped in the shower quietly and turned on the water. It was going to be a long day. I could feel it.

*Tye's Point of View*

Late again....

I walked into Mr. Jinkin's class room, interrupting a lecture. Whatever...

"Excuse me Mr. Bridges." Mr. Jinkins glared at me.

"Yeah?" He had my attention... well enough of it.

"Would you care to share with the class why you interrupted my lecture?" Mr. Jinkins raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"No thanks.." I responded and walked to an empty desk in the back of the room, away from Jordan.

"Excuse me Mr. Bridges I believe your seat is up here by Mr. Hicks." He said in an irritated voice. Don't blame him.

"Yes I know... Can you call me by my first name? Yeah thanks..." I decided to smart off to him. He was making me mad. He didn't know what was going on in my mind.

"Excuse me TYE?!" Mr. Jinkins was infuriated. At least he called me by my first name...

"Yeah? MR. JENKINS?" I asked, emphasizing his name like he did to me. The class, which was already loud, got louder with snorts and giggles and howling laughter. I glanced over at Jordan. I couldn't take it anymore.

What I saw shocked me a bit. His eyes were dull and his face was pale. He was the only one not laughing. I could feel my facial muscles soften as I looked at him.

"TYE! TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!" I heard Mr. Jinkins yell, interrupting my thoughts.

Shit.