Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (3)

*Tye's Point of View*

"Hey baby!!" Meg jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my neck as I opened the door.

"Hey!" I greeted back just as enthusiastically. Meg may be clingy, but she really was a fun person to be around.

"What do you wanna do?" Meg let go of my neck and stood in front of me. She also had on an "Escape the Fate" tee shirt. I laughed.

"What's funny?" Meg asked curiously.

"We match!" I jumped up and down clapping my hands. I was hyper all of the sudden...

"I guess we are." Meg realized, and giggled. She blushed a little bit to. Probablyembarrassedthat we had worn the same thing. Girls...

"Ok... So do you want to watch a movie?" I asked, heading over to the movie cabinet. She followed me.

"Sure! Something scary!" Meg jumped up and down like I had done earlier. Meg wasn't like other girls. She actually liked scary movies. She wouldn't cower in my arms and get scared. She would laugh at death. I liked that about her.

"Umm... Saw III or Friday the 13th?" Those were my two favorites. Classics.

"Friday the 13th!!!" Meg squealed. Ow... well that's not attractive... what was I saying? I liked everything about Meg...

"Ok." I popped the disk in and we sat next to one another on the couch.

*Jordan's Point of View*

I was trying to distract myself with my calculus homework. It wasn't working. My mind kept drifting back to Tye. What was so different? Why do I have feelings for him now? My mind was whirling around with so many questions.

"Friday the 13th!!!" I heard a girl squeal and knew it was Meg. Damn. That girl has a mouth. I bet Tye didn't like that one bit. I laughed a bit.

I decided to close my laptop and go downstairs to investigate. Maybe my presence would stop them from kissing so much. I hope so.

I walked downstairs and was instantly faced with Meg and Tye sucking face on the couch. What did he see in her? What did she have that I didn't? Why couldn't Tye be GAY?! My mind screamed questions again. My rage was building.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard myself yell at them. I usually wasn't so up front. I usually would have just let it go like I always did. What the fuck was wrong with me?

*******************************************************************************************

Ok so I know my Chapters are short but that mean I will update more often! So yea, comment and vote! Thanks. (: