Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (7)

*Tye's Point of View*

My heart was racing and my thoughts were going haywire. What just happened? Why did I do that? Questions flooded my head as I put on some boxers and got into my bed, pulling the covers over my head.

I took deep breaths and tried to calm down. I couldn't be... gay? Could I? ... No. Im going out with Meg. She's my dream girl. I love her. I don't want to lose her.

So I decided.. I couldn't associate with Jordan anymore. I couldn't risk losing Meg over him. Jordan was just a friend. I was experimenting... That's normal... isn't it?

I rolled over and pulled out my phone.

A new message.

From: Meg

Hey! Is evrythng ok? Im worried abt J.

I shut my phone. I didn't want to talk about this. I couldn't tell Meg. She would think I was gay. I couldn't risk her finding out. I sighed and closed my eyes. I hoped for sleep to come soon.

*Jordan's Point of View*

I stood there in the hot water alone. The door still swinging slightly from Tye's escape. My mind was racing. I had no clue what just happened... but I liked it. No but I couldn't fall for my best friend! It's like a rule!! If you're gay, you do NOT fall for your straight best friend! Its just... wrong.

I shook my head in confusion and some water droplets fell from my hair and into my eyes. I shut off the water and grabbed a towel. I tiptoed into me and Tye's room. I couldn't see him. He was under the covers. I slipped off my towel as quietly as I could and put on boxers as fast as humanly possible. I fled out of the room and jumped on the couch.

I laid down and put my knees to my chest.

Why was life so complicated?

-The Next day-

I woke up feeling kind of sore because I slept on that lumpy ass couch. I groaned and rolled off of it. My mind wandered to Tye. Wonder if he's awake...

I walked down the short hallway and poked my head into our room. The sheets weretousledon the bed but no Tye. I checked every room in the house and he was no where to be found. What if I scared him away? My breathing stopped. Don't panic. Don't panic. He's probably with Meg.

I looked over at the clock. It was 11am. Yeahh... probably with Meg. I sighed.

Well... time to find something to do...