Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (17)

*Jordan's Point of View*

I went through the rest of the day contenplating about what happened in the principals office. I told him that I liked him...What if that just pushes him away more? What if he stays straight? Will he treat me the same if he does? Will he-

"Jordan?" Mrs. Hawkins called on me for the answer to the calculus problem on the board. Shit... I could feel my face heating up.

"Um... I don't know Mrs. Hawkins." I said quietly and looked down slightly. I heard some of the class snicker a bit. I sunk lower in my desk and started taking notes for real this time.

:FF> 4:00pm (When they get home):

"Hey." Tye came in our room and slung his back pack in his shit corner... which was, again, overflowing with all kinds of stuff that Tye won't throw away.

"Hey. Clean your corner tonight." I told him. It was starting to smell.

"Whatever." Tye responded as usual. An awkward silence filled the room. I started to blush and Tye started tapping his foot.

"I really wish that things weren't so complicated." Tye said suddenly, breaking the silence. I let out a breath.

"Yeah. Me to. Talked to Meg lately?" I asked. I was curious about what he was going to do about her if he was... you know... gay... maybe... I saw Tye tense up a little bit. Maybe I shouldn't have asked...

"Um... No. I'm still trying to figure.... stuff... out and I don't want to get her all involved..." He stuttered. He started blushing ever so slightly. Wow... there's a first for everything.

"Oh. Well... if you're considering... yeahh... doesn't that sorta involve her?" I asked faintly. I didn't even know if he could hear me. Gosh why am I so shy?!

"Yeah... Well it's ok for now!" He said almost angerly. I flinched back from him.

Its Ok Jordan... He's just angry because he's confused. Remember how hard it was when you came out?.... I listened to my conscience.

"Ok... Look Tye, it'll be ok. Everything will. It's your decision. The only thing that I don't want to change is our friendship. I don't want to lose you as my best friend." I said strongly. It was all true. I understood.

"It won't. You're going to be my best friend until I make up my mind, then, you might be more." He said that last part almost inaudibly, but I heard him. I couldn't help myself. I was over joyed by the possiblility that he could be mine. I leaned in, and kissed him.

The kiss was soft, but it was the most intense kiss that I have ever felt in my life. My whole body was warm and fuzzy. Tye put his hands on my hips and I locked mine behind his neck. He pushed me against the wall suddenly without breaking the kiss.

I took the oppritunity to wrap my legs around his waist. He grinded into me and I could tell that he was just as turned on as I was. I peeled his shirt off and traced down his chest. I felt him shiver and he proceeded to take off my shirt to. The feeling of our skin touching was indescribable. Where he touched, it burned and it felt like fire was consuming all the blood in my veins. I wanted more.

"Tye... if you... don't stop... we're going to... end up doing... something that... you might... regret." I said between heavy breaths. He looked me in the eyes with his smoldering ones and nodded once. He let go of me and walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower seconds later.

I took a settling breath. He had to be mine.