Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (12)

*Jordan's Point of View*

-End of the Day-

"DUDE! What has been UP with you today?!" I heard tye slam the door and come storming into the living room where I was sitting. Oh God...

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to sound like my normal self. Obviously I'm not a very good actor if he's gotten this suspicious...

"I mean how you've been ignoring me all God damn day!!" He threw his arms in the air and glared me in the eyes. I was shorter than him by a few inches, so I felt extremely intimidated right now...

"I- I-" I stuttered. What was I supposed to say? 'I think there might be something going on between us so I'm avoiding you.' NO! He would probably hang me and then run away and throw a match to it!

"Spit it out!" He yelled. He was infuriated. Why did today bother him so much?

"Why does it matter to you?" I said softly, slightly blushing at the thought that he might actually like me.... crazy talk I know...

His face relaxed instantly for a moment and then bunched back up into his angry face again.

"It doesnt..." He said with false anger.

"It must... Or else you wouldn't be so upset." I stated calmly. It made sense...

"Just tell me what you're hiding!" Tye whined impatiently. That made me giggle.

"OK... well last night... You went to a party and got kind of drunk. Like ALOT drunk..." I sighed. I had to tell him. There's no way around it. "You came home and you kinda did some stuff to me that you wouldn't do if you were sober..." I said quietly. I blushed thinking about last night...

"Oh..." Tye responded, looking at the ground. I saw a hint of a blush on his face to. Did he remember? Did he realize what he did?

"Yeahh..." I said awkwardly, tapping my foot.

"What exactly did I do?" Tye asked in a rush. That confused me for a moment. Why did he want to know?

"Why does it matter?" I questioned.

"I don't know. Just curious I guess..." Tye responded, looking down again. Now he was blushing tomato red. Where the fuck did that come from?

"Jordan...?" Tye looked up.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"I think I might kind of like you actually..." Tye said hesitantly. My breath caught in my throat.

"What?!"

***So Tye finally came out...***