Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (2)

*Tye's Point of View*

I only did it to get my phone back. It wasn't anything serious.I kept telling myself as I stood in the hot water of the shower.

I kept thinking about theincidentthat happened on the couch. I bothered him all the time to get my stuff back when he took it and it never meant anything. Why did it mean something now? He's my best friend and plus I have a girl friend. I don't roll that way.

I stepped out of the shower and put on some navy blue plaid boxers. I want into me and Jordan's room and checked my phone.

1 New Message.

I clicked on it. It was from Meg.

From Meg

Wht r u doing 2nite?

Her text talk is the only thing that bothered me about her. It was so irritating. Talk like a normal person! I started to type a replay

Nothing. Want to come over?

The door opened. Jordan came in and got on his laptop.

"Meg is coming over later. Hope you don't mind." I told Jordan while I closed my phone.

He turned around and gave me a half smile. "I don't mind I guess." His eyes traveled downward. He noticed I was only in my underwear and he blushed.

"See something you like?" I teased.

"No way bro." Jordan laughed and blushed a deeper red. I was strangely disappointed...

My phone buzzed. I opened it.

From Meg

GR8! B ova in 5!

I smiled and shut my phone again. I threw on some jeans and a black "Escape the Fate" tee shirt. I didn't bother to do anything else. The doorbell rang.

"That's Meg!" I said happily. I heard Jordan sigh as I shut the door. I felt a pang of sadness. He wasn't happy. I had to find out why...

**************************************************************************

Sorry it's so short! Comment and vote!