Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (1)

This is a boyxboy story. Don't like it, don't read it.

***********************************************************************

*Jordan POV*

“Dude, Tye! Pick up your shit man!” I yelled at my new roommate. Tye moved in a year ago when his parents kicked him out of the house at the age of 17. At least he had me when he was kicked out. I had no one. I was kicked out at the age of 16. My mom couldn’t support me anymore and it was her only option. I understood.

“I’m coming! Wait til the next commercial!” Tye yelled at me from the living room.

“No! Now!” I yelled back. Me and Tye had to share a room since we couldn’t afford a two bedroom apartment. His side of the room was disgusting and I was sick and tired of it.

“Ughhhh.” I heard him groan. I heard footsteps and then Tye came into view. I pointed at the pile of shit in the corner of his room.

“Pick it up.” I demanded. He rolled his eyes at me.

“Yes mom.” He replied and started picking up clothes, food and other items from the corner of the room. “I don’t see why you care so much. It’s MY side. I can keep it messy if I wanna.” He pouted.

“Not if it stinks up the entire fucking room!” I replied. I was tired of this fight. Tye flipped is hair out of his eyes and collapsed on his bed when he was done. He took out his phone.

“Who are you textinggg?” I asked in a sing song voice. I knew that it annoyed him when I asked. He turned the phone away from me.

“No one!” He said defensively. His fingers continued to click.

“Yes you are! Look it! Your fingers are moving!” I snatched the phone out of his hands.

“Give it back!” Tye complained as he started chasing me.

“Never!” I yelled as I continued to run away from him. I jumped on the couch and sat on his phone. “Come and get it.” I said seductively. Half of me was joking… the other half… not so much. I started blushing when I realized this.

“No way! You’re gonna give it back! I don’t want you to get the wrong idea Captain Fag.” He crossed his arms. He always called me that. I was used to him teasing me about my sexuality. It didn’t bother me anymore.

“Well then, I guess you can’t text Meg!” I teased. I didn’t like Meg. She wasn’t right for Tye.

Tye walked around the couch and sat next to me, our legs touching.

“I didn’t want to have to do this…” Tye whispered seductively into my ear. I shivered a little bit and my face was probably as red as a tomato. There was also a tent being pitched in my pants.

“S-stop!” I whisper-yelled. I knew I didn’t sound very convincing. His lips touched my ear lightly. Goose bumps covered my arms and I started shaking. It was something I did when I got turned on… and I was DEFINITELY turned on. Stupid Tye. Stupid me… having to be gay and such.

“Give me my phone.” Tye whispered. I couldn’t take it. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship so I took his phone from underneath me and put it in his hand that was not in my hair. “Thanks!” Tye said enthusiastically, completely unphased by the situation. Tye got up, his fingers busy on his phone, and left me on the couch all hot and bothered.

*********************************************************************************************

Please let me know what you think! Thanks!(: