Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (5)

*Jordan's Point of View*

I almost let the cat out of the bag. I couldn't let that happen again... I walked up the stairs feeling like my legs weighed a ton. I stripped my clothes off and went into the bathroom. I didn't bother to lock the door. I'm sure that Tye would hear the shower running and probably wouldn't want to be in the same room with me anyway.

I felt the hot water burn my skin. It felt nice; relieving. I closed my eyes. I don't know how long I had been standing there when I heard the door open. My eyes shot open and I froze. I hesitantly looked over towards the door.

And there stood a frozen Tye. His eyes were locked onto my naked body. I blushed. Alot. I moved to cover myself and snapped out of it.

"Tye!" I screamed and he turned around but didn't leave.

"Sorry J. I was just going to ask if you were OK. You've been in there for an hour..." He stated, shaking his head slightly. Probably trying to get the image of my nakedness out of his head. I blushed harder.

"I-I'm f-f-fine!" I stuttered, getting nervous. He still made no sign of leaving the bathroom. "Get out!" I yelled.

"Not until you tell me why you freaked out tonight..." Tye said and started to turn around.

"No! Now get out!!!" I yelled, trying to hide myself behind the clear shower door. Damn it... why couldn't we have just gotten a regular shower with a curtain?! I was regretting this door more and more by the second as he stared me down. I was blushing in places that I didn't think COULD blush...

"Tell me..." Tye said firmly, staring me down. I had to tell him. I was going to end up getting turned on with him looking at me so intensely. It almost looked like he wanted me... What am I saying? Tye is probably repulsed right now. It was probably just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Now..." Tye's voice was getting softer and his eyes were.... smoldering? What the fuck?!

"Tye? Dude..." I questioned. Tye took a step towards me. The thought of him in the shower with me gave me a boner. I tried to hide myself even more. "Ok ok I'll tell you!!" I yelled as he opened the shower door. He didn't say anything. He just kept looking at me with those eyes.

Then he proceeded to take off his shirt...