Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (24)

*Jordan's Point of View*

His lips envolped mine in pure passion. He placed me on the counter top and pressed his body closer to me. I deepened the kiss and wrapped my legs around him.

Tye started pulling at the end of my shirt, wanting for me to take it off. I did. He looked at my chest.

"Jordan... I didn't know you had a hot body!" Tye said suddenly. I blushed bright red.

"Errmm... Thanks." I said shyly. I was never the cocky type...

"Let me see more." Tye whispered in my ear as he undid my belt. He continued to pull down my pants so I was left only in my boxers.

Now... It was his turn. I didn't really know how to go at this... so I tugged on his shirt lightly like he did to me. He didn't hesitate. He threw his shirt on the floor and took off his pants to. Wow.

His body looked even more amazing now that I knew it was mine.

"Jordan... Do you... Can we... do this?" Tye stuttered. I've never seen him at a loss for words. This was a first. I nodded slightly.

He grabbed me and started carrying me down the hall wedding style. He placed me on the bed as if I might break and climbed on top of me.

"I love you Jordan." Tye whispered in my ear. My stomach errupted in butterflies at his words.

"I love you to Tye." I said, barely audible and of course I blushed...

Tye wrapped his hands around my extremely hard boner and started to pump. I moaned in pure pleasure and after a few minutes of his lips softly touching mine and his hands working my lower half, I was ready to explode.

"Tyyeee." I moaned and he pumped faster. My body was trembling and my skin was covered in a sheen of sweat. I finally came in his hands and he kissed me.

"My turn." Tye said and placed my hands on his hard on. I was unsure. I've never done this before. Tye must have seen that in my face because he guided my hands up and down.

"Like that." Tye half moaned. I nodded and pumped harder and faster. Tye's groans and moans almost sent me over the edge again. I moaned along with him until he came. We kissed, our bodies pushed against each other. We were both drenched in sweat.

"Jordan? Are you ready?" Tye asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I responded in a groan. I didn't recognize my own voice.

Tye, who was already on top, started to ease himself inside of me. I breathed in sharply at the pain, but it was soon replaced with a feeling of ecstasy.

Tye started out slowly, almost teasing me. I tried grinding into him, trying to make him go faster. He got the message and started pumping wildly. It wasn't long before I came for the second time on my stomach. Tye didn't stop though. He kept going, moaning and screaming and sweating as he worked over me. He to finally came inside me and we fell asleep basking in each others love.

**************************************************

Hope you liked it! This story is soon coming to an end): Not uploading til I get 10-15 votes on this(: SO VOTE VOTE VOTE!