Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (10)

*Jordan's Point of View*

"Tye... Stop." I said weakly. I didn't want this to escalate anymore than it has. At least not with him in this state...

"Why? You liiiike it justt as mushh ash I dooo." He whispered in my ear. I held in a moan as his hands roamed my body; his lips still breathing hot breath on my ear. His hands kept traveling down until they got to the waist line of my now extremely tight boxers.

"Tye..." I whispered in desperation for him to stop before it got any further. He was pushing it.

"Yeshh Jordan?" He slurred and moved his hand a bit lower, brushing over the tip of my throbbing member. I started shaking; working so hard to control myself.

"Stop... please... you're going... to regret-" I tried to say between breaths, but I was interrupted by the rough pumping of his hand. I couldn't stop now. My head tilted back in pureecstasy.

"Tye!" I moaned loudly, not wanting to hold it in anymore.

Then... he stopped just before my release. Disappointment slapped me in the face. I wanted it now! He couldn't just STOP like that!!!

"Jordaann? I'm shoowyy." He mumbled an apology. I sighed. I should let him go. If only he realized what he was doing BEFORE he almost made me cum.

"It's ok.." I said out of breath. "Let's just go to bed." I stated and pushed past Tye before he could argue.

I crawled under the covers and closed my eyes tightly. I couldn't keep Tye close anymore despite my feelings for him. I couldn't let this happen again. Maybe if I distanced myself from him, it'd make things easier. My mind said one thing and my body said another.

I rolled over and pulled my knees to my chest. This was gonna be hard.