DIdn't Expect THAT to Happen... (9)

*Jordan's Point of View*

So today was really fucking boring. Chiller had a movie marathon on but that was about it. It was now 2:00am and Tye hasn't come home yet. I was getting worried.

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang... wow. That was on cue...

I got up to answer it. I peeped out the window beside the door and saw Tye smiling like an idiot at the front door. I opened it and Tye stumbled in.

"Tye... what the HELL did you do?" I asked irritated.

"Just *hiccup* a partayyyy." He giggled and stumbled around. He was drunk. Great...

"Who with? Where?" I asked curiously. He usually didn't get himself THIS wasted. Even at wild parties.

"Meggg. At Jonafans houssshhh." He slurred. "Are those neeeew?" He pointed at my red boxers. I blushed, now fully aware that I was half naked in front of the guy that sexually attacked me in the shower...

"Umm... no." I said softly and looked down.

"Oooooo. Well I lovvves da way dey hugg uuur assss." He slurred and winked at me. I blushed harder. Sure he was drunk and he didn't mean it but it still made me feel pretty awesome... SHUT UP JORDAN!! He's your best friend! I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

"Hahahaha. You looked likes a puppyyy!" He giggled and shook his head like I did. I had to laugh at that. He was beyond drunk...

"Come on... Let's go to bed." I said and pulled his arm toward our room.

"Okiesss... if ish with youuu." He winked again. I shook my head. He didn't mean that... he COULDN'T. We walked down the hall until we were at our room.

"Did you want to take a shower or something?" I asked him. I felt kinda stupid asking a drunk person... but I've never been drunk so I don't know...

"If you come wifff mee." He slurred a response.

"...No thanks?" I answered unsure. He would regret that later. I wasn't going to take advantage of him while he was in this state. My body, however, had other ideas... Little Jordan was getting a bit to happy for my liking...

Tye snorted "Yeah whatevvver. Your littlle frienddd doesn't fink sooo." He smirked and looked down at my growing erection. I tried to ignore him. I turned back towards our room and started to walk inside.

"Comme backkk." Tye whined. His voice had an edge to it. I stopped walking but I didn't turn around. Then, I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. I blushed.

"You know you wannnnt to." His breathe tickled my ear. His body was pressed against mine from behind and I could tell that he was a bit excited to... I tried to calm my breathing. I took a step toward our room, hoping to break his grasp.

"Nah ah ah..." He didn't let go, but held me tighter. "Not unfil you giv me whhhat I wantttt." He said seductively.

He's drunk Jordan... he doesn't mean it. He has a girl friend. You shouldn't take advantage of him. He will regret it later. He's going to-

My mind babble was interrupted by two hands shoving me against a wall. I had to stop this....