Didn't Expect THAT to Happen... (8)

*Tye's Point of View*

I woke up and immediately texted Meg.

Want to hang out today baby?

I waited. About 10 seconds later, my phone buzzed.

Yeah! Wht time?

I thought about it. I looked at the clock

9:00.

Jordan wouldn't be awake for another couple of hours. I had time to escape.

10:00?

My phone buzzed immediately

Sure! I'll b ova then!

Still didn't like that text talk...

I got out the bed and grabbed some clothes. Black skinny jeans and a purple tee shirt. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. My mind started racing again... STOP! I got out the shower after washing my hair and body rather quickly. I didn't want time to think about yesterday.

I dried myself off and put on my clothes. I looked at the clock.

9:30.

Damnit... Still had a half an hour to waste. I couldn't allow myself that time. I would start to think about IT. I whipped out my phone.

Can you come now?

I texted Meg. I tapped my foot in anticipation for her text back.

Sure

I fixed my hair really quick and tiptoed to the door. I didn't want Meg to ring the doorbell. That would wake Jordan up. I walked out the the bathroom and saw Jordan on the couch, sleeping soundly; his hair tousled everywhere... adorable... NOPE... NOT THINKING ABOUT IT!!! I walked briskly outside and waited for Meg. She pulled up after about 10 minutes.

"Hey Tye!" Meg jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I really did love this girl.

"Hey Meggie!" I teased her with the name that she hated. She bunched her face up and I tapped her nose with my finger.

"Don't call me that you little peanut." She teased back and stuck her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you want me hear to early?" Meg asked curiously. I felt my smile fade. I couldn't tell her.

I started thinking of a good excuse... "Umm... I don't know. I just missed you is all. Sorry about last night." I babbled. I avoided eye contact with her. She could read me like an open book.

"Hmm... Ok I guess you'll tell me when you're ready to explain yourself..." She looked at me with her head sideways and smiled. I rolled my eyes again. Told you so. "So where are we going?" Meg asked.

"Anywhere but here." I mumbled.