She sat down on a swing next to the one that Percy was now sitting on. "What happened?"

Percy took a deep breath and began, "After the fight with void happened, I was declared dead but I wasn't... at least yet. So I do have memory loss but from what I was told, I ended up on Earth and I had a whole new family apparently. I was a demigod and then apparently one of the gods, Poseidon, my earth father I guess you can call him, killed me. Chaos brought me home and the fates revived me and I've been trying my best to remember everything."

Aida twiddled with her ring and continued to listen.

"You were one of the people who I could remember the most besides Kaia and my mom. I wanted to let you know that I still love you, with all my heart. I just need to try to remember everything first for the wedding.... that is, if you still want to get married.."

"Of course I do, you idiot! I love you with my entire being but I understand. I want to be there for you when you get better. I want to get married to no one else but you."

She stood up and sat on his lap, "Not a day went by that I didn't think of you. Of your smile, your eyes, your love." She snuggled her head into the crook of his neck.

"I missed this."She breathed.
"I did too."He kissed her on the top of her head.

Flashback Over

"You good Perce?"Leo asked.

"NO!" Percy sat down on the chair at the desk. "I don't know what I'm going to do. What if I screw up, oh chaos, I'm so nervous.

Luka walked up to Percy and rubbed his back. He wore a dark red velvet suit with the symbol of the council pinned on the front. "You'll be fine, just remember what we told you. You'll be fine. In a month you've managed to remember so much from your old life and Leo and Nico here have helped with your earth life."

"Yeah, besides, Aida will be there with you the whole time. We'll be off to the side with the council too, don't forget that."Nico smiled. Nico wore a dark purple suit and black dress shoes, both him and Leo didn't have any pins. Leo had a black suit on too with a dark grey button up shirt.

"You'll be fine. Just look at us or squeeze Aida's hand if anything. Me and Nico have to leave tomorrow so let's make today count, ok?" Leo smiled brightly. His hair caught fire and that mange to make Percy laugh.

"Thanks guys. Should we go get Aida before the ceremony starts?" Percy asked.

"Definitely." Luka spoke with a chuckle.

Percy stood up from his chair and walked out of his room with his friends. They went down the hall and to the corner where Aida's room in the castle was.

It had a white wooden door with a sign that says "Don't Come In". Percy knocked on the door only to hear a low grunt coming from the other side.

"You ok?" Percy asked as he pressed his ear against the door.

Instead of a normal response, all that was heard was, "I hate dresses!"

Percy shook his head and laughed. He then looked over to his friends. "I think I'll meet you in the throne room. We can go to meet my parents after then. I think Aida needs my help."

Nico, Leo, and Luka nodded and walked off to the throne room.

"I'm coming in Aida. Better be covered up" Percy joking said as he opened the door.

He opened the door and the sight of Aida made him laugh. The room itself was beautiful.

The floor was wood and the walls were painted to look like a forest. The ceiling was a canopy of trees with a glass done over it so that nothing could come in. There was a dark grey bed with wood night stands and matching wardrobe.

Aida had the skirt part of the dress on. It was a two piece. A dark blue skirt that was just above her knee with gold accents and the top was a dark blue halter top with gold jewels, it exposed about an inch of her stomach.

"I can't tie up the stupid corset of this dress thing! I just want to wear my general uniform again!" She whined. She had her arms sticking out the top of the top and it look hilarious. Aida was one of the generals in the army. General of Section One in Quadrant Three.

"Here, lemme help." Percy pulled down the top and Aida pulled her arms through the holes. She then turned around and Percy tied up the ribbons that tightened the top. She let out a strained breath but told him that it was fine.

"My prince." She chuckled and hugged him.
"Yeah I know I am. That's what this whole ceremony is about in the first place, dummy." He tapped the tip of her button nose.

"Watch where you put your hands. I can break that finger in two seconds flat." She grumbled.

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He grabbed her hand. "Like this?" He then kissed her hand. "How about this?" He put his hands around her waist now, "or like this?" He then pulled her close to his chest and kissed her on her lips that she had put red lipstick on. "Is this what you mean?"

He wore a thin layer of the lipstick on his own lips down but he didn't care. "Should I watch where I put my hand?" He kissed her again. She kissed him back.

She pulled away and smiled. "You idiot," she wiped the lipstick off his lips with her thumb, "now you're wearing my lipstick."

"So... gonna stay here all day?" Kaia was standing in the doorway with a small smirk played out on her face, "we still gotta take you two to the ceremony. That is...." she pointed to Percy holding Aida, "if you two lovebirds are done." Kaia wore black wedges with a bevy blue cocktail dress.

"Shut up. I really missed her, ok?" Percy grabbed Aida's hand and spun her. "I remember our relationship pretty well other then what I was told so I'm grateful for that at least."

Aida blushed a light pink color and attempted to hide it with her elbow.

Kaia snorted at Aida. "Oh come on. This isn't some young love crush thing. You two are literally engaged. Don't forget that..." she took a sly glance at her brother, "Don't end up like Mr.Amnesia over here."

Percy grabbed a pocket knife what attaches to a chain around his neck. "I will gut you."

"I'd like to see you try with that small inch of a blade." Kaia laughed.

She walked out and called after them, "hurry up! Mom and Dad are waiting in the throne room!"

Aida adjusted her skirt with her free hand and ran out of her room with Percy in tow. He tripped over his own feet for the first few feet but soon he managed to find his center of gravity and run after his girlfriend. A soft smile formed on his face as he remembered this happening more then once on multiple occasions. Sometimes through the city, through the gardens, but mostly through a battlefield.

It was actually on the battlefield that Percy and Aida had their first kiss. The memory was hazy and hard to reach but he knew it. He could remember bits and pieces and he cherished those bits and pieces.