.:2:. ~Angel's POV~

Start from the beginning

"No more messages from him." I said holding out my phone and she took it before pouting. I laughed.

"Is it okay if I listen to your music?" Bret asked and as he stepped closer to Des. I was suddenly very aware that he was taller and had a lip piercing. It looked good on him.

"Yeah. By the way, nice lip piercing." Des handed him the phone before looking up at him. I watched as she bit her lip looking him up and down. "Down Des." She scoffed at me and Bret smirked down at her as he put my earphones into his ears. He went and sat back down on the table and she came over to me.

"Do you think he's single?" She whispered and I saw him looking at her. I bit on my tongue and shrugged. My stomach churned as my heart started beating faster.

Okay, I was jealous but I wasn't going to let it affect Des. It looked like she really liked him and I was not going to ruin it for her.

"Uh, where's Drake?" I asked looking around. Just as I asked, he came out of the school and put out his cigarette. "Speak of the devil." I muttered and turned to notice Des had abandoned me and now was flirting with Bret.

I smiled at Trent, and he stood up and walked over to me.

"What's wrong Angel?" I smiled bigger.

"Don't call me Angel." My shoulder bumped against his, pulling a deep chuckle out of his throat. I don't know what it was but something between us just clicked.

Maybe I really do have a thing for athletic guys.

"I think your name's cute." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled yet again. "Do you know that there are try outs for football?" I shrugged.

"I don't really listen in class much but you're going to try out aren't you?" He shrugged. "You should." He looked at me a bit shocked. "What?"

"Nothing." Drake finally got to us and put his arm around me crushing me into his chest.

"Miss Hell." I shoved his arm off my shoulders, my nose wrinkling up in disgust.

"Mr Disgusting Smoker." I said scrunching my nose dramatically. "You smell like your goddamn smokes for Christs sake."

"You know I'm still your best friend." A super sweet tone dripping off of his words.

I rolled my eyes.

"I thought I was her best friend!" I heard Des cry and turned in her direction in time to see Mary-Anne walking towards us.

"Shit. I'll be right back." I quickly walked off towards her and Trent and Bret were probably staring at me like I was crazy. "Yes Mary-Anne?"

"Apparently you said some not nice words towards my best friend earlier. I also saw you outside during class."

"You can talk to the principal but I was allowed outside and did your friend tell you what she said to me?"

"You leave her out of this!"

"I don't know why I even bother talking to you when you're going to tell father everything." I started to turn around when she grabbed my arm. I looked down at it and glared at her which made her take her arm away.

"No. You're going to be nice to me and leave my friends alone."

Oh yeah, sure, whatever you say.

"Isn't it obvious that you can't control me?!" I threw my hands up and she started glaring up at me.

"God surely went wrong with you and your freaks."

"Do you think I seriously give a shit about God?!" Her eyes widened and she took a step back and I took one forward.

She slapped me and I took a deep breath trying to calm down even though every part of me wanted to punch her in the face. My hands turned into fists as she stormed away.