"Thank you (y/n). You're my sunshine this morning." He leans down as if he's about to kiss you, shocking you to the soul. You suddenly roll off the couch and hit the floor with a thud. Embarrassed, you hold you your hand to your face and stare up at him in shock. He looks at you, matching your expression, but his has a red blush splattered all over his face. It looks like his entire body just turned red. You both stare at each other, unsure of how to proceed.

"Uh, breakfast is ready," Bam Bam suddenly says from the doorway. You and Hobi jump upon hearing his voice. You get up and walk towards the door, looking over your shoulder to see Hobi looking at you. He looks away when your eyes catch his.

"I'll be there soon," he says putting his head down and placing his hands on his head as if to shield it from the hormones raining down on him.

"Oh, okay," You turn to follow Bam Bam who has already left the room. Before stepping out of the room, you turn back. "Hobi?" You call gently. He looks up at you with a blank face, but there is a look of longing in his eyes.

"He dies in the end." You say matter-of-factly as you calmly exit the room.

"(Y/N)!!! You hear called after you leave. You giggle as you meet Bam Bam who was standing a few feet away.

"So what kind of staring contest was happening earlier?" Bam Bam laughs.

"Oh..." You struggle to think of an excuse. "He wouldn't give up the remote, so we wanted to decide with a staring contest." You laugh nervously.

"No fair! I want to look into your eyes too!" He pouts. You giggle at his silliness as you both start walking. "I bet your eyes are really beautiful up close. From that close would be perfect kissing distance." His shameless flirting makes your cheeks burn.

"They're not anything special." You brush off his comment, ignoring the latter half.

"Well, you're really pretty, so your eyes must be pretty."

"Bam Bam-" your cut off before you're suddenly pushed against a wall, Bam Bam's body trapping you as he leans in. Your lips are only an inch apart, but what's embarrassing you the most is the way his eyes are smoldering into yours, trapping you. You can't look away.

"You never take me seriously," his breath fans your cheeks. You can't even mutter out a word. He suddenly leans in and takes your lips with his own, pushing his body flush against yours in the process. You're shocked, the way he holds your eyes with his own as he kisses you. Your own eyes flutter closed, as if to defend yourself from his. Your blood grows hot, as his knee comes between your legs. Bam Bam pulls away, but his lips brush your own as he speaks.

"You really shouldn't be going around wearing that. It's too provocative." He winks. He continues walking as if nothing happened, but you stand still in shock. I haven't changed my clothes! I'm not wearing a bra! Ohmigosh! Noooo.... I just made out with Bam Bam! Yesss! I mean- noooo... You struggle to maintain your own sanity. Your legs turn into rubber as you slide down the wall. Bam Bam returns with a robe, offering it to you. You look up at him your docile figure still far too provocative for him. He looks away and drops the robe on you. You quickly put it on.

"Thanks," you mutter as he helps you stand. Just the feeling of his hand is driving you insane. Once you're standing, you quickly snatch your hand from his.

"Oh, you're shy!" He teases. "It's alright, I won't do that anymore, unless you want me to, that is," he winks again as you both head toward the dining room. You touch your lips gingerly, still not believing what has just occurred.

On the table is a feast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. You smile at Jin who looks at you with bright eyes.

"Come eat, (y/n)!" He says excitedly. You take a seat between Jimin and Mark across from Dusk.

"Where have you been all morning?" She asks as she eats a bite of pancake.

"I was e-exploring," you try to sound convincing.

"Exploring your harem?" She asks casually and you hear Jackson choke on his juice. Your jaw hangs slack as the table grows quiet. You don't know how to break the silence, so you look down guiltily.

"I see," Dusk says.

"Ya! If (Y/n) has a harem, why have I not had a turn yet? Am I not good enough?" he looks at you with widened and unbelieving eyes. "Look at my muscles-" he is cut off as he gets smacked in the head by both Jaebum and Namjoon. You can't help but laugh. At the table, everyone is enraptured by your hearty laughter, except Dusk who continues eating. Soon, conversation at the table picks up again, but you barely touch your food. This doesn't go unnoticed by Jin, who daintily wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?" He asks quietly so only the people near can hear. "You seem really tired," he observes.

"I can-" Mark begins, but Jimin speak over him, not realizing that Mark was speaking.

"Do you want to go lie down? I can escort you there," he says gleefully. You nod, quietly excusing yourself from the table- much to all the boys' dismay.

Before you walk away, you turn back and mouth a thank you to Mark, who smiles and waves.