chapter 28

tylers pov:

are you serious? i was finally gonna make peyton mine! did her idiot boyfriend really have to come find us? this is rediculous, she will be mine. and damn now i have a black eye from when we punched me! oh well atleast peyton has no idea what happened, other than that picture of us that she can enjoy.

*ring ring ring*

why are the coaches calling me?

(CONVERSATION)

"hello?" i answer

"yes is this tyler"

"yea. can i help you"

"come to the coaches hall way right now, room 22, we need to discuss something with you"

"what is it?" i ask

"just come"

and with that the conversation was over. wait i wonder what they know...so i go to the roomj and i knock on the door. but it was already open so i just walk in. i find my coaches sitting on the bed. they motion for me to come join.

"tyler, why do you think you are here?"

"i dont know, you tell me"

"dont start that! we have been told that you tried to have a bit of 'fun' last night at the champions party"

"what are you talking about" im not gonna tell them anything

"we know that you drugged and tried to rape one of your fellow teammates"

"I DID NOT!" i protest

"we have photo edvidence" and they hold up the picture of tyler on peyton

"2 things! 1.) how did you get that? and 2.) it wasnt rape, she wanted it!" i say sharply

"you sent that picture to peyton, and her boyfriend, zach, sent it to us after telling us that he had to resue her and get a friend of hers, an athlete on wildcats, to help carry her drugged body back to her room, zach told us about her being half naked. he told us everything" they say almost yelling "and it was rape! we see the way you act with her at practice, we never stopped it because zach and peyton kept assuring us that they had you under control. we never even began to think you would take it this far!"

"she was all over me, i did nothing wrong" i plead

"stop your lied, we found your note! why would you steal a teammated bow and spandex! that is beyond wrong. we know that peyton would never do somethin glike this by choice. she has been with us since she was a little girl. we see how mad she gets with you at practice when you try your idiotic stunts. you are in the wrong tyler, own up to it."

"it wasnt me"

"we are acting like children, we are going to settle this like adults. we feel that you can not be trusted as a member of cheetahs anymore, you are being kicked out of the gym. there has been a restraining order set against you to keep you from peyton."

"what do you mean kicked out? we have worlds".

"matt can take your spot. go get your uniform, actually im going with you, sadlly i cant even trust you to follow my simple instructions. you crossed a line, you will never again be an athlete of cheer athletics."

we walk to my room and i hand over my unifrom. shit my mom is in my room! they called her! before i can say anything to her she says "we will talk about this in the car" well this plan sucked