chapter 15

Zachs pov:

im so glad it worked, im gonna try and never be that stupid again. and im so happy the trick with the ring worked too. im suprized she didnt notice when i slipped the ring on her hand as i stopped the swing.

anyway, after that i brought her back to my house to watch a movie. i look over about to ask if i should put in another movie and i notice she is asleep. i quickly grab my phone and go to my contacts. i find "mrs mabry" and click to text

"hello mrs. mabry, well this is gonna sound like a weird question but i kinds messed up and was a jerk to peyton. im currently making it up to her with a sweet date night and we just left the park and came back to my house to watch a movie. i just looked over and noticed that she has fallen asleep on the couch. we are not going to do anything bad, i assure you. would it be ok if peyton sleeps on my couch tonight?"

i wait a few minutes then quickly grab my phone when it vibrates, luckily i see its a text, a reply from peytons mom.

"usually i would say no, but since you asked and i trust you, i guess i will let her. only becuase you actually bothered to ask me. i apreciate that, have her home by noon tomorrow. alright good night."

"no problem, thank you so much mrs. mabry. good night" i reply.

i look over and peyton is still asleep. she is honestly so cute. i go to the closet and grab a blanket to lay on top of her. i took a photo of her asleep on the couch and sent it to her mom to make sure she knew i wasnt lying. i kissed peyton on the head and went off to my room, i wonder what she will think in the morning.