chapter 21

peytons pov:

next thing i know, its competition day! i kiss zach to wake him up and i start getting ready. i do my makeup, i do extra glitter so i can be seen on the bright stage. then i do my hair, i tease and poof it. i put my uniform on. wait...? where are my spandex shorts?!? where is my bow?!? i had them on yesterday! i put them right there... on the hanger with the rest of the uniform... i start to freak out. i frantically ask zach if her has seen them. he says back "only on you... yesterday at competition"

i dig through my suitcase, hoping that mabey i accidently put them in here.

wait... what is this? there is a blue peice of paper, it says "want your bow and sexy little spandex? its gonna cost you a kiss. ~your future lover"

damn! i think it was tyler. i start freaking out even more. i asked zach if he let tyler in here at any point... he didnt.

how the heck did he get in???

zach tells me to calm down and we go to the competiton... i desperately look for tyler. after 20 minutes i finally find him, holding my bow and spandex!

"tyler, you freakin psycho! give me back my stuff!" i demand

"not until you give me a kiss" he says, using a 'trying to be sexy' tone.

"never" i say coldly

"then your screwed for competition arnt you? hm"

i look at zach, he nods his head telling me to do it. i give tyler a disgusted look and give him a kiss. i try tio pull away but he grabs my butt and pulls me back close, he then sticks his tounge in my mouth! i did the first thing i could think of, and that was to bite. he let out a cry and pulled away. i tried to quickly walk to zach but he pushed me away and went to punch tyler.

"if anyone asks, you got kicked in a ball up 360. got it? " zach tells tyler in a very threatening tone. he walked over to me and hugged me. we walked, well him on crutches, to the bathroom so i could go finish getting ready