chapter 20

Peytons pov:

... i wonder what that meant... that was really weird. im getting even more scared the longer i think about it. i decide to go tell zach. i walk back to the room, coach is letting me room with zach so i can take care of him. as i walk i cant help but look behind me, constantly checking for tyler. the angry, desperate, tone in his voice as he said "if its the last thing i do" wont leave my mind... it was really a haunting tone.

when i get up to the room, i guess i looked scared... even though i made sure to take a deep breath before i walked in, purpously trying not to alarm zazh, he still said "babe did something happen? whats wrong? tell me." i must have looked really nervous, i have never been very good at hiding my feelings.

"umm well, you will probably think its nothing but.. ok fine im kinda scared, tyler was trying to kiss me and said 'you will be mine if its the last thing i do' i dont know exactly what he means by that but it has me really freaked out."

zach patted a spot on the bed next to him, telling me to go sit diwn. he put his arm around me and said "tyler is probably harmless, dont worry babe, it will be fine. no matter what happens we can make it through."

and with that i smiled and laid down next to him with my head resting on his chest. he has such strong chest muscles, i love it. "oww" zach exclaimed.

"omg baby im so sorry" i said once i noticed that i had pushed on his bad foot. as i said sorry i put my hand on his stomach. after a second i began feeling his abs. wow i knew he had abs but damn things are hot. i thought as i slid my hand up his shirt.

"haha thanks" zach said.

shit... i guess i said that outloud... well ok then..

after my awkwardness wore off i got up and got some food for me and zach. we eat, watch a movie on tv, and talk for a little while. there were two beds in the room and i was planning on sleeping in the other one so that i didnt accidently hurt his ankle in my sleep. i sat up and tried to get out of bed to move to the other but he put his arm around my waist and said "princess... where do you think your going? your sleeping right here in my arms." he pat the bed right beside him. "right next to me so i can hold you tight"

i smiled, and layed back down, letting him pull me in close for a cuddle.