chapter 17

(ONE MONTH LATER)

peytons pov:

ok we have competition tomorrow an dim extremely excited! im center flyer now and zach is still my base. sadly tyler is still my backspot in the tosses, but oh well i made him stop being such a jerk i think... anyway im happy. i get in the car and drive to my hotel.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

im getting ready for competition, getting in my uniform and doing my hair with my bow, i made an extra good poof today. my makeup also turned out really well! it was time to meet up with my team. i grab my nfinitys and leave, we met outside and warm up our stunts like normal. everyting was hitting perfectly! we walked inside and made our way to the warm up room. once we got signed in we made our way to the assigned mat and began our tumbing. my tumbling warm up was going perfectly, but unfortunatly zachs wasnt going quite as well... he says its just an "off warmup" but i can tell his ankle is causing him pain.

"AND WELCOME TO THE FLOOR FROM DALAS TEXAS, THE CHEER ATHLETICS CHEETAHS"

we take the floor and go to our spots to wait for the music to begin

~"cheetahs hit em with that 1-2"~

and we hit a flawless routine... or so i thought... during the dance i heard zach make a weird sound after throwing his standing full to finish the routine. when the music finished i turned to the right expecting to recieve a hug from my boyfriend, but instead i find him laying on the floor grabbing his ankle and punching the ground. i look in shock and he says "i cant get up"

i get really worried and i tell caroline to go get help!

i cant belive he got hurt. hes my base, we are center stunt... he cant be hurt, plus we were supposed to hang out the rest of the day before we went back to our hotel rooms... this cant be happening