chapter 19

peytons pov:

so coach calls an extra practice that night to work with matt being in the routine. we met outside of the hotel and just practiced in a feild across the parking lot. my stunt was working perfectly with matt as my base. i was really happy until we had to go work tosses. tyler looks at me and says "hmm now that zach isnt here, no one can stop me from making you mine"

"tyler stop! im in too good of a mood for you to ruin it." i say back, confidently

we then did a kick double toss and in the craddle tyler "accidently" grabbed my chest.

"TYLER STOP!" i yelled. i think that will make him stop.

then after practice i try to walk back to the hotel to check on zach when tyler grabs me by the hips and pulls me close. he leans in and says "no one can stop me from making you mine peyton mabry"

"im with zach and he will beat the crud out of you if you dont stop!" i say angrily

"well he isnt here right now, is he?" and with that tyler leans in to kiss me, along with that he also grabs my butt. i pull away and slap him across the face.

"peyton, why are you even with him? i gave him the idea to try to have sex with you, trying to make you hate him... why do you not hate him?" he asks in almost a pathetic tone.

"he is a sweet guy, he apolized, why cant you just realize that i dont like you and i never will. leave me alone!"

"no. peyton you will be mine if its the last thing i do"