chapter 6

Peyton's pov:

3 days later I go to my first cheetahs practice of the season! I was beyond excited! Zach picked me up on his way to the gym. "well you look extra beautiful today" he said as I got in the car.

when we got there, we walked over to the mat and stretched with the rest of the team, it was alot of the same people as last year.

when practice started the coach had us all intoduce ourselves, then they decided to put together stunt groups. the coaches told everyone whose base or flyer from last seasons coed stunt sequence was still here to stand up and get together. there wernt many people still seated. yet I was one of them. the coach looked at me and said "well since Matt is not here, lets try you and Zach"

me and Zach smiled as we did a flawless ball up to heal stretch.

the coaches seemed happy.

"looks like we got a new group" the coach said.

phew all the practice me and Zach did together this summer in the pool worked! this season is going to be so fun stunting with my boyfriend.

but then we did tosses. ugh Tyler (fake person) is my backspot. ugh I hate him! he is such a jerk, and he never stops hitting on me in the rudest way.

"hey hottie looks like this is going to be a fun season" Tyler said with a smirk.

"whatever Tyler"

we set to do a kick double basket, and he takes FULL advantage of the fact that he is my backspot. he completely grabs my butt as he threw me.

"TYLER why did u do that?!?" I shout as we set out of the cradle.

"what can I say, those Nike pros just look so good I couldn't resist" he says with a smirk.

during a water break I see Zach walk over to Tyler... oh gosh this can't be good.