chapter 22

peytons pov:

what the freak just happened? this has got to stop! if it doesnt, im afraid zach is really going to hurt tyler... he kind of has anger problems when it comes to messing with things he loves. well it was time for warm ups.

my team walked to the warm up room. after yesterday everyone was confident and excited for todays preformance. coach signed us in and we walked to the set of mats assigned to us. first we warmed up our tumbling, and everything was going well. we did stunts and then a run through of our routine. everything with matt was working really well. i was getting really pumped up and i didnt even care about tyler right now.

once again we get called to the floor. we make our enterance to the bright lights. me and matt did our handshake like we used to do last year. the music starts and we did another flawless preformance. matt did everything exactly how zach does. i was beyond happy! when the music finished i ran and gave matt a hug. then i found zach in the crowd and blew him a kiss.

we all waited around until it was time for awards.

(AWARDS)

if we win this we can get a bid to worlds! this was very important and we managed to do perfect both days! we deffinitly have a chance at this! once the awards had started i basicly zoned out until the top 3

"and in 3rd place with a score of 95.6....... Spirit Of Texas"

omg they are at top 2!

"there is only half of a point separating our top 2 teams!"

omg get on with it! i cant wait.

"and second place goes to... woodlands elite! which means FIRST PLACE WITH A SCORE OF 98.2 ALSO TAKING HOME A BID TO WORLD, FROM DALAS, TEXAS, CHEER ATHLETICS CHEETAHS"

omg i cant believe it! me and matt attack each other with hugs and celebration, everyone was so happy. i hop down off the front of the stage and kiss zach! i was so excited. oh wait i gotta go back to the hotel and get ready for the champions party! the winning team from every division gets to attend the party. they hold the party in a differant hall in the convention center, so its easy to find.