chapter 14

peytons pov:

"no not yet babe, be patient" zach answered.

so we order dinner and i get penne pasta with sause and meatballs. it tasted so great. i absolutely love this place. i then asked zach if i was supposed to order dessert and he didnt asnwer, instead he shot the waiter a look. just then the waitor walked over with a slice of my favorite double chocolate cake with white chocolate sprinkled on top!

"they dont even serve that here" i exclaim "babe how did u do this?"

"i have my ways"

~ZACHS POV:~

'Im so glad she likes it so far, i hope she likes the next part too. im very glad sarah talked to me and made me realize that i was being dumb.

~PEYTONS POV~

so i finish my dinner and i walk back to zachs car with him, i assume he was going to bring me back to my house. then i reaized he was going to the playground i used to go to with sarah, i had also told him about this place once. "zach what are we doing here?"

"youll see"

then he lead me over to the swing and started pushing it for me. ive always loved swings, they make me feel like a little kid again. then he all of a sudden stops me and says "ok do you want me to tell you now?"

"yes please" i answer, smiling

"ok im sorry for what i did before, it was my way of trying to prove something which backfired terribly... so i decided id try it this way instead." he says

"ok well what were you trying to prove?"

"well you are my princess, you mean everything to me, i never want to hurt you again... i know im stupid sometimes but... ok what im actually trying to say is... i love you"

"baby i love you too" i said as i jump up and hug him really tightly. then i gave him a kiss. i look down at my hand and see somthing unexpected. i have a pretty sparkeling ring on. "babe, when did you put this on me?" i ask

"a magician never gives away his tricks" zach said with a smile