Chapter 45

The whole room went quiet as we walked in. Neville, Ginny and Luna both ran up to us and gave me a hug. I hugged them back and Neville spoke up and said,

"You are not your parents. You may have their blood, but you are your own person. You make your own chooses. I know that you have not changed, and I am so happy you are alright."

"Yeah, plus don't worry about the fakes. They mean nothing. Everyone you care for and love will always stay beside you no matter who your parents are." Luna stated.

I looked around and saw that we were still at the entrance of the Great Hall and everyone was starring at us. Fred then spoke up and said,

"How about we go and get some lunch. I am sure that Hermione here is hungry. Where would you like to sit? I will go where ever you are comfortable."

I walked over to Gryffindor's table. I looked over to Draco and then said,

Don't worry I am going to make them all realize that I am both Slytherin and Gryffindor. You will see me sitting with you soon. Tell my serpent family thanks for standing by me.

Sure, thing Mione. We love you no matter who you are. You are part of us and no one can change that.

Draco said back and nodded. I saw a few of the Slytherins smiling at me and I knew they heard me too. I loved that I was able to communicate through their minds like that. It was another magical thing that I must learn about.

I looked around and saw a few of my own house mates was afraid in their eyes. I just went back to looking at my food and tried to get into the conversation between Harry, Fred, and Ginny. I could feel eyes on me and I knew it was Neville.

"I'm alright Nevs. It's just sucks that everyone in the school is acting this way. They don't think I am the same person." I said.

He nodded and said,

"You might be surprised on who is not actually on your side and who is on your side."

I looked at him confused. Neville then looked over to Ginny and Luna. They just smiled and nodded. They knew something, and I did not. I just shook it off for now. I turned back to Fred.

"So how long are you staying here?" I asked.

"Today you get me, but Georgie really needs me back tomorrow. He can be very needy sometimes." Fred said smirking.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Professor McGonagall standing there. She smiled and said,

"I am glad you are well. If you would like I talked to the other professor and it's alright if you don't think you are up to finishing today out. You have been through enough these past few days."

"Thank you, Professor. I really appreciate it. If it's alright with the rest of the professors I would really like that. But if there is anything I need to make up please just give it to Harry or Neville." I said to McGonagall.

She nodded and headed back to the teacher table. I turned to Fred and then saw a smile on his face. I knew he was planning something.

"So, what is getting planned in your brain Freddie?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. This is going to the best day for you my love." Fred said smiling leaning over giving me a kiss.