Chapter 22

Hermione walked with Bellatrix to the dining room. There was a huge table in the middle of the room and people were sitting there in silence. Hermione reconized a lot of them as death eaters that she had faught against before. Then she saw, there right next to Voldemort was Professor Snape. Hermione gasped at the sight. Everyone turned their head to see Bellatrix and her standing there at the entrence.

"I hope I was not interuping anything dear. But someone want to see everyone." Bellatrix said excitedly.

Voldemort stood up and walked over to them and put his hand on Hermione's shoulder. Hermione stiffened up a little bit at the touch. She looked over to Narssia. Narssia had worryness in her eyes. But you could see the shock in Lucious' face. He did not know what was going on.

"I want all of you to be intruduced to my daughter, Hermione. Princess it is delightful to have you home again. We have missed you. It seems like your Aunt and Uncle are surprised to see you as well." Voldemort said.

"Yes well, it seemed like I have no choose but to be here. Aunt Narssica is just surpised to see me here. She probably thought I was at Hogwarts with my cousin Draco. For Uncle Lucious, well he did not know that I know." Hermione stated the facts.

"Yes, but we had to see you my princess. Mommy and Daddy missed their little girl so much and when we found out that you were alive this whole time we had to come and get you. They would never have allowed you to see us. It was our only choose." Voldemort explained. "Come sit down. We were just about to start a meeting." Voldemort lead his daughter and Bellatrix to the top of the table.

"But sir is it a good idea to let her listen in? She could go and tell the Potter boy everything we said." One of the Death Eaters spoke up.

"You will not speak about my daughter that way. She is the Dark Princess and she will do what is right. She is the next in line to rule this scum of a world." Voldemort spatted angerly at the Death Eater.

"Of course Dark Lord. No one here is doubting you sire." Snape spoke up.

"I appreciate that Severus. I just wish that you would have told Bellatrix or me sooner that you knew that my daughter was alive." Voldemort said.

"Trust me your sire, if I knew I would have told you. But I did not make the conection until now like all of you did.There was no hints that she was your daughter sire. The muggles gave her a different personality then what I would havew thought your daughter would have. But once she got older I have realized some similarities." Snape explained.

Calm down Miss Granger.

Hermione looked around and eyed Snape. He lifted his eyebrow. Hermione took a deep breath and thought to him,

Did you know the whole time?

Yes, but you have to understand that it was to keep you safe.

Hermione sighed and just listened to them talk. She knew that this would help Harry. Her father was right she knew where her loyalty was too.

"Princess dear, are you alright?" Bellatrix asked placing her hand onto her doughter's shoulder.

"What? Oh yes, I am fine mother." Hermione said looking around and noticed that the meeting was over. The only people that were there was Aunt Narssia and Uncle Lucious.

*Back at Hogwarts*

Snape walked quickly to the Headmaster's office. He did not care if there was anyone with the Headmaster. This was way too important to wait. As he stormed into the room to find Draco, Harry and some of Hermione's other friends. But there was a lot of Slytherins there as well. They all looked at the door.

Dumbledore looked at Snape and before he could say anything Snape spoke up and said,