Chapter 43

"Hermione dear, are you alright?" A voice said.

I turned to see my mother standing there with my father. I sighed and ran up to them. They gave me a hug and I asked,

"Where are we? This isn't the hospital wing of Hogwarts."

"We are in your dreams. You called out to me my dear. So I thought it would be wise for both of us to come." Voldemort said.

I looked around and was impressed. I sat down in one of the chairs and asked,

"Father did you tell a group of Death Eaters to attack Hogsmeade today."

I was scared for his answer and what he would think of how I made them go away. I hoped he would be proud of what I stood up for. I knew I was doing the right thing. My father would have to deal with it.

"No my dear. I knew you are at school. Why would I do that to you my dear." My father said.

I sighed and then said,

"Well, then who made that decision?"

"That is a good question. I am going to find out and punish that person." My father said.

"Are you alright sweetie? Did anyone hurt you?" My mother asked.

I shook my head no and explained,

"Your followers were smart enough to stop fighting when I came and I ordered them to leave. But I had to threaten them with a bit of magic. I am just tired and drained a little bit. But other then that I am fine. But I am a little confused about something. My eyes went black when I felt my magic surge though me. Why would that happen?"

"Well, it's probably because you are my daughter and I have been practicing dark magic all my life. So it probably is in you too and you called on it at that moment." My father explained.

I nodded and thought about it all. This was going to be a lot to think about and do research on. But I knew I would have all the support I need behind me. I sighed and then looked at my parents. They were fazing away.

"We love you and will see you soon." My mother told me and I gave them a hug.

I woke up and looked around. Fred was still in the same chair as I left him. I smiled and sighed. Madam Pomfrey came in and asked,

"How are you feeling my dear?"

"I am alright. I just feel a little light headed and drained." I told her.

"Well, that is expected. You used a lot of power out there and it wasn't the good type of power. Do you know that you have some dark magic in you?" She asked.

I thought about telling her about the conversation with my parents but I thought not. I shook my head no and she then said,

"You father use a lot of dark magic and you have a little bit in you too because you are his off spring."

I nodded and Madam Pomfrey told me that she would give me some time to think about everything she told me. I heard Fred moving in his sleep and I looked at him. He smiled at me and asked,

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not long." I told him.

All I care about right now is being in his embrace. I motioned him to join me in the bed. Fred slipped into bed with me and just held me. I took in a breath and sighed. I just wanted to sit here in silence. But I knew that I would have to deal with everything soon.