Chapter 11

Hermione ran to catch up with Ron and Harry. They were looking for Hermione. When she did not come back from the patrol they thought something happened or she just got caught up with someone.

"Hey guys, sorry about that." Hermione said out of breath.

"It's alright. Where did you go after patrols?" Ron asked.

"I was talking to someone. We were having a deep conversation about sprouts and woodlum creatures." Hermione said knowing that they would not ask any more questions after that.

As they sat at the Gryffindor table Hermione was getting really bored. She started to see what everyone was thinking of. Hermione started to tune into their thoughts.

How much longer until we have the fest part. I am getting hungry. Hermione held back a chuckle at what Ron was thinking. It was so Ron to be thinking about food.

Having fun Mini? Hermione looked over to the Slytherin's table to see Draco smirking towards her. Hermione smiled back and responded,

Yes, it is fun to see what others are thinking of. This feast is getting really boring.

I know. The old man just talks and talks and talks until he bores us to death. Your father is not going to have a chance have that war and kill Harry if we are all dead by this old man's talking.

That made Hermione snicker and Ron looked at Hermione like she was crazy. Ginny smiled at her knowing what she was doing.

What is so funny girly? Ginny thought to herself.

I will tell you later. It is more funny by word. I swear Draco is loon.

Ginny hid a laugh by a cough. Finally the feast started and everyone started their own conversation. Ginny scooted toward Hermione more and they were talking on their own. Ginny and Hermione was laughing.

"He said that my father will now be able have a chance to a war and kill Harry if we are all dead by Dumbledore's speech." Hermione retold Ginny what Draco said to her.

Ginny started to laugh and both girls look toward the Slytherin's table with a smirk at Draco. Draco was confused and then he just smiled at them.

Are you going to be able to sneak away from those kittens of yours to come and hang with the people you actually belong with? Pansy thought to Hermione.

Hermione did not even turn around. She just shrugged and Pansy knew that was her response for her question. Hermione looked at Ginny and asked,

"Do you want to sneak out with me and go to the Slytherin's common room?"

"Yeah, but would it be alright with your snake friends?" Ginny asked as polite as she could.

"They will have to get used to it. You are my best girlfriend and the only other one except for the Slythrins that know my true identity. I want you all to be kind with each other or at least get along." Hermione said.

Ginny nodded, she know that Hermione really cares about friendship and family. Those are the two most import things in the world right next to her education. That night Hermione and Ginny left the common room together and was stopped by Ron.

"Where are you two going?"

"Library, I want to look something up and Ginny wants to look for a book." Hermione said.

"But we haven't even started classes yet. What would the book and question you both would have?" Harry asked.

Ginny looked toward Hermione and Hermione answered by saying,

"It's girl things. Just trust us that you do not want to know what the question and book we need to look up."

The boys did not say a word. They just let the girls go to the library. Hermione and Ginny headed to the Slytherins common room. As they got there Ginny looked toward Hermione and said,

"Wait, we do not know the past word."

"Pureblood?" Hermione said unsure of herself.

The painting did not open up. Hermione tried other things. She felt so stupid on not asking Draco or any of the others for the Slytherin's password. They heard footsteps, Ginny hid behind Hermione. Hermione just stood there waiting to see who it was. There stood Pansy Parkinson. She smiled and waved toward Hermione,

"Forgot to tell you the password. Weasley I see you."

Ginny came out from behind Hermione and put a fake smile on her face. Ginny was going to be as polite as she could be the Slytherins for Hermione's sake.

"Hello Parkinson, can you let us in?" Ginny asked.

"vero Reale." Pansy said and walked in.

"True Royal," Hermione whispered to Ginny. Ginny just rolled her eyes and thought, Of course it would be something like that.It is Slytherins we are talking about.