Chapter Eight

UGH. I'm so sorry for the late update. I suck. BLEH. I know this chapter is a little on the short side, so I apologize for that too... But on the bright side, there is a lot of drama starting in this chapter so I hope everyone likes it! <3

-----------------------

Chapter Eight

Darcy’s POV

            I stared into Zayn’s beautiful brown eyes. They were begging for an answer. I pushed his hand away and sat down on our bed. He sat down beside me and his hand was on top of mine.

“Don’t leave,” He begged.

“Zayn, you really hurt my feelings,” I said.

Okay, I know what everyone is thinking… ‘Oh boo hoo, get over it!’ Yeah, well if someone told you that you’d be better off dead then how would you respond? Not well? I thought so.

I finally looked back at him. Why was I doing this to myself?

“Fine, I’ll stay,” I squeaked.

Zayn pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, “I promise I’ll make up for being a jerk.”

“And how are you going to do that?” I asked.

“Like this,” He said.

Zayn grabbed my face and forced his lips on mine. At first I tried to fight him, but I gave up once I realized that he wasn’t going to stop. I kissed him back and I felt him smile into the kiss. When we pulled away, I punched him in the arm. He held his arm and groaned. He stuck his tongue out at me.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“That was for kissing me,” I told him.

“But you liked it,” He said.

“It doesn’t matter. You didn’t ask me.”

He pouted but then smiled evilly and said, “You never denied that you liked it, which means you did.”

I rolled my eyes and shoved his chest. He fell backwards off the bed and groaned.

“Zayn, don’t complain, because that’s what you deserve,” I told him.

“I think you messed up my hair…”

When he stood up, I realized that I did indeed mess up his always “perfect” hair. Score for me! I laughed like a hyena at his angry expression. He marched into the bathroom and shrieked when he looked in the mirror. When he came out, he had his arms folded over his chest. He was staring at me with an unreadable expression.