Neverland Crossover

I had mentioned that I was thinking of a Peter Pan and HP crossover, right? And here it is!

There are two ways you can use this crossover, the first one is what I had initially come up with and the second one is what I thought of last night.

No 1:

Imagine that Nicholas Flamel had a young apprentice named Peter Pan. Pan had been an orphan who was treated badly by his guardians. He escaped and became a street urchin where Flamel found him. He offered him a job and a place to stay the night along with food so Peter agreed to the offer.

One day while cleaning the library he discovered some books on Flamel's discovery regarding the Elixir of Life. Curious about its effects, Pan set out to find the elixir. He began reading a lot of other books and to his delight discovered the passage to Neverland. Stealing the elixir soon as he got the opportunity, he escaped to Neverland and became the boy who never grew up.

No 2:

I kinda think this one is slightly more believable than the first one.

What if Nicholas Flamel had a son named Peter who was obsessed with the idea of living forever. Flamel and his wife kept the whole Elixir discovery a secret from their son. Nicholas was initially working on the Philosopher's stone to check whether it had the ability to turn other metals to gold (basically an idea all alchemists were obsessed with in the past) but he accidentally found the key to immortality.

Now of course both of them knew that immortality comes at a price so they decided to never tell little Peter about their discovery because the feared that their son was too obsessed with the thought of living and being young forever for his own good.

But one day Peter finds out their tiny little secret. And seizing the first opportunity he steals all the Elixir available and escapes to a far off island who he calls Neverland. What he didn't know was that Flamel still had the stone so the Elixir's theft was not much of a problem. 

On Neverland Peter establishes his rule over the natives as he is unbelievably charming and possesses strange powers that are out of grasp of the simple islanders. With magic he creates his Neverland and thus the tale of Peter Pan the boy who stayed young forever is born.

***

I would like to know which one you prefer.

Hope to see you soon with the next update.