* The 8th Weasley

There are books with this as a title and I'm not singularly picking out any book and criticizing on it. I'm just going through the cliches these books have.

There are roughly about 9.9 K Weasley sibling stories on Wattpad. And almost all follow the same plot line. However there are a few changes here and there such as the Weasley sister's origin:

a) She is either Ron or Ginny's twin who was simply ignored and forgotten. Until she starts school at Hogwarts.

b) She is not a Weasley biologically but is adopted by them. Probably the daughter of famous Aurors who died during the war and now their kid lives with the Weasleys. 

c) She is a Weasley but attends Beauxbatons or some other school and mysteriously shows up at Hogwarts for no particular reason whatsoever. Only explanation ever given is that she's a transfer student.

 Only explanation ever given is that she's a transfer student

OC's Personality and Plot Facts:

1. The Weasley sister obviously has red hair like the other Weasleys but she is far too good looking to be considered one of them. The adopted Weasley can have differing appearance and can have hair color other than the Weasley red.

[If she is adopted by the Weasleys, no reason is given to that. I mean, it's hard enough for the Weasleys to bear the expenses of their already large family, so there should be a specified reason why they would go and adopt someone else as well, Also if it is a story of the transfer student case, why would this Weasley girl be studying in Beauxbatons while the whole of her family went to Hogwarts?]

2. For some untold reason, this Weasley sister is neglected by her whole family (quite like the case with Other Malfoy stories) and even though the concept is illogical still you can see in many Weasley sister books that the poor girl gets hated and tormented by her family.

3. If she studies at Hogwarts, she gets sorted in any other house except Gryffindor or Hufflepuff which makes her family hate her even more. And if it is a transfer case, she comes to Hogwarts at the time of the Triwizard Tournament.

[Hufflepuffs need to be recognized, I think I might have said this a lot but still. The Badgers deserve to be represented].

4. She becomes the star student of Hogwarts and is the favorite of every teacher there ever was. But thankfully, this once Snape is not included on the list.

5. And since she is such a ravishing beauty, she captures the hearts of every boy who ever studied at Hogwarts during her time at school.

6. But she falls in love with either Harry or Draco or Cedric or all three of them depending on the author.

 But she falls in love with either Harry or Draco or Cedric or all three of them depending on the author