The Fiction Awards 2018

So I just found out that The Fiction Awards are being held again at Wattpad. Obviously, I had to check the book out and nominate some books I found great as well as authors who deserve a lot more recognition for their effort and hard work.

This year the awards have a category for random books too. It is labelled as Best of the Others and consists of random books, classics and one other genre that I forgot.

And now comes the part which I don't like asking from you all but anyways...

If you people liked Everything Wrong With Harry Potter Fanfictions and if you think this book deserves a chance at The Fiction Awards, I'd be glad if you nominate it there under Best Of the Others category.

I'm including the link below.

https://my.w.tt/qJlKFZ2jHM

If you have read any other of my works and feel that they are worth nominating then you can nominate those as well.

And also if you have come across books at Wattpad which are too good to mention such as those of kmbell92 viiv-xvii LeviosaDragon FarahMohamed896 kencbi avani_bhargava bluebellSlytherin25 and any others that you absolutely loved, give those authors a chance to win by nominating their books.

And that's pretty much I have got to say for today.

Hope to see you all soon with regular updates that will follow after the next two weeks.

Have a great day or night depending on whichever time zone you are in.