REVIEW NO 8

The book we are going to review today is All Your Little Quirks by sarsasstic

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: All Your Little Quirks

Author's account name: 

Main Characters: Arven Hassan, Helena Ravenclaw.

Description:

love isn't easy, is what they all say.

arven, however, knows it better than anyone else.

for he slowly falls for a beautiful, quirky girl with black hair and an obsession with the colour blue - a girl who also happens to be a witch.

unfortunately for him, witch hunting is a commonly practised sport in his village.

Chapter Count: 12 and complete.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title fits the story beautifully. Since this is a fanfic on Helena Ravenclaw, I don't think there could be a better choice for the title as this one.

2. The Cover:

I simply love the cover. The way the blue dress makes such a wonderful contrast with the green forest, the way the font overlaps in the title is just perfect.

3. Concept:

The story is based on Arven Hassan, an Albanian who can't speak, and on Helena Ravenclaw whom he meets when she is hiding away from her mother in the forest near his village.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

The story starts with an introduction to Arven and his life. Arven does not have the ability to speak and thus faces bullying. As the story is set in the times when witchcraft was executionable, Arven himself has faced tough questions when people suspected even a harmless person like him of witchcraft.

Arven leaves his home after the sun sets to go to the forest where he can finally be free from the judging stares and cruel whispers. And one day on his trip to the forest, he met Helena Ravenclaw.

What I think:

The writing style in which this fanfic is written is poetic as well as utterly amazing. Even though it is difficult to portray such a character as Arven, the author has succeeded in conveying his character to the readers by poignant descriptions and beautiful portrayal of emotions.

Helena Ravenclaw is done justice and is shown in such a different yet positive light that it makes the reader want to read more and more of her. The way her personality and her behavior is depicted is beyond compelling and I must say this was one of the best fanfics I have ever come across on Wattpad.

***

If you are looking for a story on Helena Ravenclaw and also want a heart wrenching tragedy then this is the book for you.

***

 I seriously don't have any words for your writing. I was completely blown away by the story and yesterday when I was reading it, I was so bent on finishing it due to the charm you have woven in the fanfic that it made me feel terrible when I had to leave the story in the middle as I had to go to academy for classes.

Your portrayal of both Helena and Arven is worth applauding and there were absolutely no errors in the fanfic. Especially the ending... How can you write so perfectly?

Looking forward to reading more of your books because so far I have read two and they have me hooked to read more. Best of luck and keep writing in this brilliant style you have.

 Best of luck and keep writing in this brilliant style you have