This Might Be A Bad Idea

So I had mentioned in my TVD help book that I will also be creating an Everything Wrong With Twilight Fanfictions after I finish the HP one. But right now I'm pretty skeptical about that.

 But right now I'm pretty skeptical about that

Wanna know why?

Because I can't be unbiased when the subject is Twilight.

Writing this help book made me realize how much potential I have of throwing shade at Twilight whenever I get an opportunity. And now after all these over 50 something chapters of me going full bulldozer mode on Twihards, I am not sure whether I'll be able to write a help book for Twilight fanfics.

There are also many other reasons such as:

1. Metamorphmagus Bella in love with Harry Potter story still wreaks havoc in the form of terrifying nightmares.

2. Edward Sparkling Cullen is a topic I wish to never talk about.

3. Out of the whole saga there's only one character I truly love. And that special being is Jasper Hale. I have a lot of reasons for loving him but it's mainly because he would totally have eaten Bella up on her eighteenth birthday.

4. I can't stand Aro Volturi and the rest of his minions (except Jane and Alec) because they are such a degraded version of Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

5. And get that Jacob Black out of here, please. Also, he's not a werewolf merely a shape shifter.

6. Renesmee and Jacob... Isn't that supposed to be pedophilia?

7. And the villains never really have any convincing reason for whatever hazard they cause. Like wth?

James goes after Bella because he wants to eat her. I mean dude ain't you got other fish to fry?

Victoria goes after her because her lover James wants Bells as a snack. Can't you have your own choices, girl?

The Volturi go after Bella because she has a monster child. Yeah, I get it. They are thousands of years old vampires jealous of a tiny hybrid baby.

8. There are no wars, nothing even close to a proper tragedy and everyone lives happily ever after because that's how perfect sparkling vampire's lives can be.

9. And don't even get me started on how stereotypical both Alice and Rosalie are. Not to forget, Emmett as well.

10. Renee Dwyer... The definition of the most careless and unobservant mom in the whole effing world.

11. Moreover, Charlie Swan doesn't have any other role or personality than being the protective father whose job is in the police.

The protective cop father who doesn't know that a vampire stalks his daughter and visits her from the bedroom window at night Peter Pan style.

12. Forks High School is easily the worst school I would have ever come across. For example there is only one scene which shows Bella studying and taking class other than that she's in the cafeteria stalking Edward.

And to think that the author had mentioned Bella went to some sort of Advanced course because she was intelligent and smart makes absolutely no sense for me.

15. A lot many many reasons regarding the plot and the weak character development of Bella Swan. It's no wonder people say that writing fanfiction for Twilight is easy because somehow or other it turn out better than the originals.

Guess this unintentionally became a chapter about why I don't like Twilight and got me strayed off topic.

But long story short, I might cancel the idea of writing the Twilight help book because I don't want to hurt any fans with anything I write.

And I simply can't write about Twilight without being a little bit of a shade thrower and mean person.

Moreover, I don't have enough stamina and time left to search out the cliche fanfics from Twilight, then read those and deduct the similarities and jot them down on Wattpad.