KAILEELIS05

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

• I access Wattpad through my laptop.

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

• I do pop my knuckles. I do it frequently too xD I'm pretty sure I annoy and disgust the heck out of people when I do it. Lol

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•Rock and Roll Train - ACDC

4. Are you taller or shorter than most of your friends?

•I'm taller than most of my friends, it's odd because I'm the youngest out of all of my friends!

5. When you sleep are your blankets tucked in, or free floating on your bed?

•My blankets are usually all over the place, lol. You'd walk in and not even see me xD

6. What subject are you best at in school? Regardless of whether you enjoy it or not.

•I'm really good at English c; aha, tehe.

7. Do you have/plan on getting a tattoo?

• I don't know because I wouldn't want it to look saggy when I'm older.. but maybe. I think it'd be cool to get four little birds on my back symbolizing my family members or getting the quote 'Don't ever let the fear of striking out prevent you from playing the game.' because I play softball and that's an absolute favorite quote of mine.

8. How often do you wear makeup, and how much do you put on? (Like do you try to look natural, or make it as obvious as you possibly can that you smeared colors on your face)

• Like once a year for like Halloween xD I don't get the point of it. Everyone is beautiful the way they were born.

9. Do you have any pets?

• Yep, a yorkie named Maya and a twenty pound cat named Cloe... yeah, I don't know the type of cat he is, so he'll be classified as a twenty pound cat. I try to be funny... and I'm really not xD

10. QUICK HIT THE PASTE BUTTON. Whatever shows up is your answer.

• You're gorgeous, don't let anyone tell you different