IAMLIMITLESS_

1. How tall are you?

•I am 5'4. Pretty short, I know.

2. If your hair could naturally be ANY color or pattern, what would you choose?

• I would probably want to be a blonde either like Kate Upton or Im Jin Ah. Or just exactly like Bethany Mota's hair right now.

3. How likely are you to get completely hooked on a new phone game?

•Not likely. I'm the gaming type of person on PlayStations, Nintendo 64 or Wiis.

4. How many pieces of pizza can you eat in one sitting?

•In one sitting, I can probably eat a whole box of pizza. So about eight pizzas, BUT not those GIANT New York style ones. No those are HUGE.

5. Have you had any interesting pets?

• I had a SugarGlider once (it's a type of squirrel) but it killed itself in it's water bowl...

6. What's your favorite color?

•Teal. End of story.

7. You walk into a classroom and sit down in a desk, the seat is warm. Are you:

A) okay with it

B) happy you're not sitting on a block of ice

C) completely disguised and just NOPE

•D) I'm kinda uncomfortable and just...can't do anything about it...

8. Name the last pink thing you ate.

•Hmm..strawberry smoothie...from Johnny Rockets...yum...

9. What's your funniest spider-slaying story?

•There was this HUGE spider on my ceiling one time and I was home alone /.\ I seriously thought it was going to eat me so I started throwing random things at the ceiling like soccer balls, shoes, anything! The spider finally got crushed on the ceiling by the soccer ball...I later got rid of the ball.

10. Why did you join Wattpad?

•Just like Jules in My Wattpad Love, I was trying to find cheap books and I came across this orange icon saying FREE BOOKS.