PXRF3CTPAYNE

1. Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone?

• No, but I have been extremely close to it.

2. What class do you like best in school?

•English is my best class, therefore my favorite. Simply because I can use my imagination to write and create things such as poems and stories.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•My favorite song (as of now) is God's Not Dead (roar like a lion)

4. Name the last movie you saw.

•The last movie I watched was The Avengers.

5. Can you play any musical instruments/sing?

•I can sing, although I would love to learn the piano and guitar.

6. Can you speak any other languages?

•I can speak French. Although I'm not fluent in it, I still know some of it.

7. Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

•It depends on the kind of night. Some nights I will sleep with them on, but when I do, I kick them off in my sleep.

8. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?

• I am a fast reader, usually, unless it's a book like The Fault In Our Stars where you have to pay close attention to everything.

9. What kind of job do you picture your future husband/wife (whoever you're into) having?

• I picture him to be in the music industry at a church, praising God while playing numerous instruments. (not all at once)

10. Have you ever been hit so hard you passed out?

• No, but I have been kicked and fell to the floor. I got kicked by an alpaca.