REXANN

1. You are given a magic phone that can send a text to your past self to avert a minor tragedy (NOT someone's death, or irreparable harm). You can only send 2 words at the most. Which minor tragedy do you try to avoid, and what is your message?

• I would send "Look Down" because I trip often even at nothing. That may be my warning to always look at where I'm going.

2. What the relationship between you and the last person you texted?

•My dad. I told him "You're so ugly" then he texted back "you're my daughter, that means you're ugly too" So yeah, my dad. That's how we show affection to each other.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne. I love how she says kawaii :)

4. How tall are you?

•5 feet 2 inches. HAHAHA, yea I know, small. Next question :D

5. Can you play any musical instruments/sing?

• I have no musical talent at all! We had a class once where my classmates where able to identify the pitch of a sound and harmonize a string instrument to that sound by tuning it. I was like in the corner with no idea how they do that ._.

6. Which languages can you speak?

•English and Filipino :D

7. Do you sleep with the blankets tucked in around you or floating unanchored around on the bed?

•Tucked around me. I'm afraid that the grudge will suddenly take me while I sleep.

8. Is your bedroom:

A) neat and tidy

B) usually a complete mess, but you thoroughly clean it frequently.

C) So messy you can't even see the floor

•C for the win!

9. What kind of job do you picture your future husband/wife (whoever you're into) to have?

• King of the world! Or maybe a billionaire millionaire handsome hunk man who is the ceo of a powerful company. Or thinking about it, being Matthew Bomer is enough.

10. Do you currently have any pets?

•Yes, I have a dog :D