ICYWOLFE

1. Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone?

•Surprisingly yes. I pushed the most annoying guy in my High School life experience down into a toilet. I said something along the lines of "I don't want any of your shit so sit the F*** down." He was slightly crying. Tears of joy I guess for being one of the few people to p*** off the quiet guy. Such an achievement.

Just to make it clear his head did not hit the water. I made him sit down.

2. What is the first anime series you started watching?

•Pokemon I would say, but the first Japanese dubbed anime would be Gundam Wing. I still prefer Pokemon, because I have Pokemon Blue on Gameboy color and Pokemon 2000 on VHS.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•Baby, baby, baby, oh!

Yeah... No. Not that song. This week is a mix of "Lazyboy - Underwear Goes Inside The Pants" and "Flobots - Defend Atlantis."

4. Name the last movie you saw.

•I recently just finished the movie "GASLANDS" but I saw the movie "American Pie 2" in movie clips, so those two can count.

5. Can you play any musical instruments/sing?

•I used to play something and that was the piano.

6. Can you speak any other languages? (currently taking a language course at school counts. •Even if you're really bad at it)

I speak English as my primary, but I can speak a little bit of Korean and understand it, and for that I did not take a class to learn.

7. Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

•Off. But, I do try to keep my other clothes on just incase there is a fire or an alien invasion and you have to run the hell away. I don't want to be the guy holding his crotch or wrapped in a towel.

8. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?

•A fast one. I can flip through the book and understand it all. I just need to check Sparknotes before I present my findings on the book.

Actually I read decently fast, but not blazing fast.

9. What kind of job do you picture your future husband/wife (whoever you're into) to have?

•If I have a husband I would love a Ron Jeremy. After all he is famous.

If I have a wife I would love to have a stripper. (Am I allowed to say that?) Why you ask? She makes big cash. Who doesn't want fast cash? I love some greens on my bed and she would be "experienced"... "very experienced."

Okay enough with the joking. For my future partner that isn't my computer. (Yes, she has a pretty good job of showing me "stuff.") Job wise would be something productive to the general population. And druggies or petty crooks you are not productive.

10. Have you ever been hit so hard you passed out?

•Yes. I was hit by my homework. My near 20 page homework. I was KO'ed cold. Then my mom woke me up saying "Why you no study!"